Office for sale
Abbey House, Selby
like this property?Call 01924 736043
- Investment property
- Located in conservation area
- Grade II listed building
- Building is of architectural and historical interest
- Substantial office premises over 3 floors
- Approximately 2068 sq ft or thereabouts of accommodation
- Current tenants on five year lease from March 2007
- Scope for rental improvement
- Enclosed yard area with parking to rear of property
Being ideally situated in the heart of Selby Town Centre and having a location overlooking a pedestrianised area to the rear of the Abbey, this is a 3 storey double fronted Georgian Town House having office accommodation extending to approximately 2068 sq ft or thereabouts. To the front there is a small forecourt area and to the rear there is an enclosed surfaced yard with access to Church Lane.Selby is conveiniently situated for access to local and regional centres and also the motorway network.
Office accommodation over 3 floors. For detailed description and room dimensions request or download the full brochure.
Strictly by appointment with FSL Residential: Tel 01924 365250
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.