This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom character property for sale
Engine Common Lane, Yate, Bristol
- Detached Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Conservatory/Utility Room
- Kitchen/Second Dining Area
- Double Garage/Parking/Garden
This circa 1800's detached cottage is located in Engine Common, with easy access to Yate and Chipping Sodbury. The current owners have lived at the property for 22 years and have improved and extended the property to create a truly impressive family home, including a 1.4 acre paddock/stables!
This very well presented detached cottage is located in Engine Common, with easy access to Yate and Chipping Sodbury. The current owners have lived at the property for twenty two years and have improved and extended the property to create a truly impressive family home. This property has added extras including a paddock and two stables (approx 1.4 acres) and a double garage with parking.
Access from the lounge, window, tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window, exposed beams, feature inset lighting, open feature stone fireplace, radiator, door to front porch.
Dining Area 12' 7" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.84m max x 3.12m max )
Open to the lounge with exposed beams and two double glazed windows, feature fireplace with surround and inset woodburner, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.72m )
Two windows, bespoke oak fitted kitchen with base units, tiled worksurfaces with splashbacks, belfast sink with mixer tap over, electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge, plumbing for a dishwasher, spotlights, flagstone flooring, exposed beam, radiator, door to conservatory, open to second dining area.
Second Dining Area 18' 1" x 8' 2" ( 5.51m x 2.49m )
Open to the kitchen, exposed beams, double glazed window, two radiators, feature fireplace with surround, stairs to the first floor with storage cupboard under, laminate flooring.
Access from kitchen, of timber construction, door leading to rear garden, laminate flooring, electric heater.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 6' ( 1.91m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window, wall and base units with worksurface over, belfast sink with mixer taps over, oil central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, stone flooring, tiled splashbacks, door to cloakroom.
Double glazed window, stone flooring, low level WC, fitted storage cupboard, door to utility.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.01m max x 3.53m max )
L shaped room, double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, door way to en-suite.
Wash hand basin with vanity unit under, shower cubicle, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Door from rear porch, exposed beam, stone flooring, doors to bedroom 4, utility room and second dining area.
Access via the rear of the property, flagstone flooring with a window to the rear and a stable door that gives access to the rear hall.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from second dining area, doors to all bedrooms, double glazed window, walk in wardrobe with lighting and access to loft, radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" max x 14' max ( 4.50m max x 4.27m max )
Double glazed window, built in cupboard housing hot water tank, ceiling coving, radiator, door to en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window, double shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, low level w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceiling coving, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" max x 10' 3" ( 4.83m max x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows, exposed beams, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.94m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window, cast iron feature fireplace, loft access, radiator.
Double glazed window, victorian style suite comprising; roll top bath with shower attachment from mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c, wood panel walls, laminate flooring, towel rail and radiator.
Double garage with electric up and over door, power and lighting, access to cess pit, door way to storage room.
Access from the double garage, shelving, power and lighting.
Entrance to driveway via five bar gate, block paved drive providing parking for two/three cars, there is also a gravelled area near to the main driveway providing additional parking for three/four cars.
Mainly laid to patio with mature shrubs, plants and flowers bordering, water feature, oil tank, thatched breeze house with seating for six people with power, feature Calor gas heater and IPod speakers.
Yard leading to stables one and two, hayroom, menage and paddock.
Stables & Haybarn
Stables one and two both have lighting and doors that open front and back, the hay room is situated opposite the stables.
Fully enclosed by fencing and newly planted Horn Beam hedge, laid to rubber chippings.
Fully enclosed paddock with trees bordering, access to a futher grassed area with nature pond surronded by plants and flowers.
There is an owners covenant in respect of development (uplift clause). More details at our office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.