This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Poplar Farm Close, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented & Spacious Detached House
- Four Bedrooms, Ideal Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Games Room, Snug
- Cloakroom With WC, En-Suite, Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Garden, Double Garage
- Offers No Onward Chain
REDUCED FROM £365,000 Situated in Saughall Massie is this well presented and spacious four bedroom detached house, ideal for a family home. The property boasts many idividual features and has substantial living space offering four receptions. Offering no on ward chain a viewing is highly recommended
Situated in Saughall Massie is this well presented and spacious four bedroom detached house, ideal for a family home. The property benefits from no on ward chain and boasts many individual features. The property briefly comprises of; to the ground floor lounge, dining room, snug area, games room, inviting entrance hall, cloak room with wc and breakfast fitted kitchen. On the first floor there is fitted master bedroom with en-suite, four piece family bathroom, and three more bedrooms with options to utilise as a study. Externally there is a well presented garden, off road parking with double garage. And the property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in a cul de sac, having open plan to drive laid to block paving for off road parking for several vehicles, access to double garage, area laid to lawn with flower bed borders, two gates for access to garden, covered porch having double glazed door to entrance hall.
Forming part of the Saughall Massie conservation area.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
Inviting entrance hall, having turning stairs to first floor, doors to lounge, dining room, snug, kitchen, cloakroom with wc, laminate flooring, double radiator, laminate flooring
Lounge 21' 6" x 12' 9" ( 6.55m x 3.89m )
Front aspect double glazed window, double glazed French doors to garden, feature fire surround with inset gas fire, two double radiators, wall lights, inset spotlights to ceiling
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 3" x 12' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.89m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, two glazed spice door style wall units, wood plate rack, wall units having under unit lighting, glazed wall units having interior lighting, work surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric double oven in larder style unit, integrated electric hob with over head extractor fan, space for appliances, plumbing and space for dish washer, tiled walls with complementary tiled floor, heated towel rail, door to games room
Games Room 20' 4" x 15' 2" ( 6.20m x 4.62m )
Door to garden, door to garage, double radiator, laminate flooring, boiler
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator
Snug 9' 1" x 9' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed window, double radiator, laminate flooring
Having front aspect opaque window, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Turning stair case with wooden balustrade to first floor landing, two front aspect double glazed windows, doors to bedroom one, two, three, four and bathroom. Hatch to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator, door to en suite
Front aspect double glazed opaque window, four piece suite comprising of step in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, tiled interior and glazed door, wash hand basin, low level wc, bidet, complementary wall and floor tiles, radiator, wall mounted mirror with lighting
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobes with mirror sliding door, laminate flooring, radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring
Front aspect double glazed opaque window, four piece suite comprising of enclosed bath in tiled surround with shower attachment to taps, wash hand basin, low level wc, bidet, radiator, complementary wall and floor tiles
Enclosed, having area laid to lawn, paved area's for patio, feature koi pond, shed, electric point and water tap.
Double garage having one electric up and over door and one manual up and over door, utility area with sink, plumbing and space for washing machine, power and light, loft space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.