2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKirby Close, Axminster
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazed
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- OFFERS INVITED
A super two bedroom property located a short distance from the facilities on offer in the market town of Axminster. This property offers views over the town from the rear and has the added benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
***WAS £124,950 NOW £120,000!!!***
A super property located a short distance from the facilities on offer in the market town of Axminster. The town offers good facilities including supermarkets, local shops, inns, restaurants, churches, schools,a doctor's surgery and a cottage hospital. There is a mainline rail link to London Waterloo, and the coastal towns of Lyme Regis and Seaton are some 5 and 7 miles distant respectively. Many picturesque villages are a short drive away, as is the glorious East Devon countryside. The accommodation comprises briefly of a lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a very pleasant enclosed garden to the rear, which incorporates a patio. A hardstanding to the front or the property provides off road parking.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 4" to rear of staircase ( 4.19m x 3.76m to rear of staircase )
With staircase rising to first floor landing, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, adjoining work surfaces with a good selection of drawers and cupboards below. Ceramic tiled splashbacks surround, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, Space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a cooker and a fridge freezer. Radiator and ceiling light points. Door leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 6' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.91m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
With obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, built in cupboard housing the boiler, full ceramic tiling, radiator and ceiling light point.
With hardstanding for one car to the front of the property and gated access to the enclosed rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with floral border, a raised seating area and patio area.
East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel : 01395 516551
We have 3 Services, designed to help you buy your home.
Information Service - find out exactly what's involved and how much it will cost
Headstart Service - this is a unique service that puts you in the position of a cash purchaser by pre-arranging your mortgage.
Comparison Service - we will compare our panel of lenders to see if we can save you money or enable you to borrow more.
Please call our office on 01297 32323 to arrange your appointment.
Sequence (UK) limited is an Appointed Representative of Connells limited who are authorised by the Financial Services Authority for the advising and recommending of regulated mortgage contracts and general insurance contracts.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
From our Fox & Sons office in West Street, proceed out of the town centre following the A358 signposted towards Seaton and Musbury. Turn left at the junction of Musbury road and King Edward Road, then the first right into Boxfield Road. Take the next left into Foxhill then the next right where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM101150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.