4 bedroom detached house for sale
Lon Stephens, Taffs Well, Cardiff
like this property?Call 0843 313 4325
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive detached property
- Four generous bedrooms
- Part exchange considered
- Fitted kitchen and utility room
- En-suite off master bedroom
- Large integral garage
- cul de sac location
A very impressive detached property situated in this popular location of Taffs Well set on a large plot with a rural outlook. This property further benefits easy access to the A470, M4 and Cardiff City Centre and close proximity to Taffs Well Village. Part exchange considered call now for viewing!
Situated in the popular location of Taffs Well, is this four bed semi-detached house. Set within close proximity to the village amenities, transport links, Taffs well train station, parks, leisure facilities, country walks, and has easy access to the A470, M4 and Cardiff City Centre. Accommodation comprises; four/five bedrooms, ensuite to the master bedroom, good size family bathroom, three reception rooms, impressive fitted kitched including all integrated appliances, separate utility room and gallery hallway. This property further benefits from a large integral garage and front & rear gardens with woodland views.
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, radiator, door to storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" narrowing to x 23' 7" ( 4.04m narrowing to x 7.19m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed uPVC door to rear, gas fire with marble surround, TV point, telephone point, two radiators, double pendant ceiling lights.
Dining Room 13' 1" narrowing to x 11' 8" ( 3.99m narrowing to x 3.56m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, pendant ceiling light, power points, door to kitchen.
Tiled with walls, a range of wall and base units complementary work surfaces over, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, extractor hood, double glazed window to rear, ceramic tile flooring, door to rear garden and utility room.
Ceramic tile walls and flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side.
Utility Room 9' 7" narrowing to x 8' ( 2.92m narrowing to x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of base units, sink with mixer taps, wall mounted combination boiler, tile flooring, ceiling light, door to garage.
Garage 19' 6" narrowing to x 12' 10" ( 5.94m narrowing to x 3.91m )
Up and over door, power and light.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" narrowing to x 16' 9" ( 4.06m narrowing to x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to en-suite.
En-Suite 13' 4" narrowing to x 6' 3" ( 4.06m narrowing to x 1.91m )
Panelled bath, shower cubicle, 'his and her' sinks and vanity units, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled walls, low level WC.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" narrowing to x 11' 8" ( 4.01m narrowing to x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling light, power points.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" narrowing to x 9' 3" ( 4.06m narrowing to x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light, power points and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom 9' 2" narrowing to x 6' 3" ( 2.79m narrowing to x 1.91m )
Shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level WC and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled wall, vinyl flooring, ceiling light, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 13' 11" narrowing to x 8' 5" ( 4.24m narrowing to x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator.
Dual access, tarmac drive, access to front door, outside light.
Partially enclosed with fencing, laid mainly to lawn with trees. Woodland views and access to the Taff trail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.