4 bedroom detached house for saleLon Stephens, Taffs Well, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive detached property
- Four generous bedrooms
- Part exchange considered
- Fitted kitchen and utility room
- En-suite off master bedroom
- Large integral garage
- cul de sac location
A uniquely built property situated in this popular location of Taffs Well set on a large plot overlooking the Garth, This detached home offers large rooms, off road parking, enclosed private garden Part exchange considered call now for viewing!
Situated in the popular location of Taffs Well, Uniquely built substantial four bedroom detached house. Set within close proximity to the village amenities, transport links, Taffs well train station, . Accommodation comprises; four/five bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom, good size family bathroom, three reception rooms, impressive fitted kitchen including all integrated appliances, separate utility room and gallery hallway. This property further benefits from a large integral garage and front & rear gardens with woodland views.
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, radiator, door to storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" narrowing to x 23' 7" ( 4.04m narrowing to x 7.19m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed uPVC door to rear, gas fire with marble surround, TV point, telephone point, two radiators, double pendant ceiling lights.
Dining Room 13' 1" narrowing to x 11' 8" ( 3.99m narrowing to x 3.56m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, pendant ceiling light, power points, door to kitchen.
Tiled with walls, a range of wall and base units complementary work surfaces over, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, extractor hood, double glazed window to rear, ceramic tile flooring, door to rear garden and utility room.
Ceramic tile walls and flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to side.
Utility Room 9' 7" narrowing to x 8' ( 2.92m narrowing to x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of base units, sink with mixer taps, wall mounted combination boiler, tile flooring, ceiling light, door to garage.
Garage 19' 6" narrowing to x 12' 10" ( 5.94m narrowing to x 3.91m )
Up and over door, power and light.
Master Bedroom 13' 4" narrowing to x 16' 9" ( 4.06m narrowing to x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to en-suite.
En-Suite 13' 4" narrowing to x 6' 3" ( 4.06m narrowing to x 1.91m )
Panelled bath, shower cubicle, 'his and her' sinks and vanity units, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled walls, low level WC.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" narrowing to x 11' 8" ( 4.01m narrowing to x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling light, power points.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" narrowing to x 9' 3" ( 4.06m narrowing to x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light, power points and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom 9' 2" narrowing to x 6' 3" ( 2.79m narrowing to x 1.91m )
Shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level WC and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled wall, vinyl flooring, ceiling light, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 13' 11" narrowing to x 8' 5" ( 4.24m narrowing to x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator.
Dual access, tarmac drive, access to front door, outside light.
Partially enclosed with fencing, laid mainly to lawn with trees. Woodland views and access to the Taff trail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31443598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC103263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.