This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom character property for sale
King Henry Chase, Bretton, Peterborough
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Wealth of Character
- Dining Room
- Study / Family Room
- En Suite to Master
- Double Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this Unique Stone Built property set in the popular development of The Deanery. The property was also commended in 2007 for an Award for Best One Off House in East Anglia Building Control Awards.
The property comprises of spacious living accommodation for todays modern family and offers many character features.
Entrance vestibule area, radiator, hardwood church door.
Bespoke galleried staircase, radiator, windows to front and two cupboards.
Low level w.c, frosted windows to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring, vanity wash hand basin.
Sitting Room 21' 3" x 11' 10" ( 6.48m x 3.61m )
Feature fire with surround and hearth, windows to front, rear and side, tv point, coving to ceiling, radiators and wiring in place for surround sound system.
Dining Room 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Radiator, coving to ceiling, windows to rear, door leading into kitchen.
Study 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Two radiators, coving to ceiling, tv point, windows to rear, doors leading to rear garden, wiring in place for surround sound system.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area 21' 4" x 11' 9" ( 6.50m x 3.58m )
Range of base and wall units with under lighting and roll top work surfaces, inset Belfast sink with splash backs, tiled flooring, built in Britannia range cooker, gas hob and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, coving to ceiling, ceiling spot lights, tv point, radiator, windows to front and side, wiring in place for surround sound system, door leading to Utility Room.
Tiled floor, radiator, window to rear, door to rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for tumble dryer, space for fridge, sink and splash backs with base units and work tops.
Coving to ceiling, loft hatch, views from galleried landing over entrance hall and vestibule area.
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.61m )
Radiator, tv point, windows to side, coving to ceiling, wiring in place for surround system, door leading to en suite.
Comprising of double shower cubicle, velux window to side, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, low level w.c, coving to ceiling, ceiling spot lights, double inset vanity wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.84m )
Radiator, tv point, window to side, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Radiator, velux window to rear, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
Window to rear, velux window to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator and tv point.
Four piece bathroom suite with spa bath, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, tiled flooring, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin and frosted window to side, airing cupboard, extractor fan.
Front garden has pathway leading to property, mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by stone effect wall. Rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by stone effect wall and timber fencing, play area, patio area, stairs leading to family room above garage.
Double Garage 17' 1" x 16' 3" ( 5.21m x 4.95m )
Power and lighting.
Family Room 17' x 16' 8" ( 5.18m x 5.08m )
Situated above garage. Comprising of wall mounted heater and window to side.
Upon leaving Cowgate at the roundabout turn right onto Bourges Boulevard, head North until you reach the main roundabout at the Business Park. Turn left and join the A47 Soke Parkway, take the first slip road, turn right, following signs for the Cresset, Bretton Centre, go straight across the roundabout at Bretton Gate and upon entering the Deanery the property will be situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.