5 bedroom detached house for sale
Mary Avenue, Aberlour, AB38
like this property?Call 01343 336010
- Unique Victorian Residence
- Prime Residential situation
- Impressive Granite and Sandstone Exterior
- Tower with Gargoyles and Working Bell
- Entrance Vestibule, Cloak Room
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Family Room
- Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Shower Room
- 5 double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- 4 Car Detached Garage with Loft
- Spacious Landscaped Gardens
Originally a girl's school, Tower Villa has an impressive granite and sandstone exterior, the tower has decorative gargoyles and a working bell. The school was converted to use as a private house in 1879 and over the years has been sympathetically upgraded to retain the character yet provide an elegant and spacious family home which offers comprehensive accommodation comprising : Entrance Vestibule, Cloak Room, Hallway, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room and Shower Room. Upper floor with 5 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom and Bell Tower Balcony. The property further benefits from gas central heating and full double glazing.
Externally the property is enhanced by beautiful Garden grounds and a detached 4 vehicle Garage with storage Loft and inspection pit. Interested parties should also note that there may be a potential building plot in an area of ground at the bottom of the driveway and out of sight from the house.
Home Report Valuation as at March 2013 is £365,000 and the Council Tax Band is F. EPI band is E.