4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Houghton Lane, North Pickenham, Swaffham
like this property?Call 01760 633003
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Four bedrooms, one en suite
- 18ft 2in kitchen/breakfast room
- Double garage
- Set on plot 1 acre (stms)
- No upward chain
A four bedroomed executive detached bungalow set on a plot approaching one acre (subject to measured survey) with the advantage of a double garage and no upward chain.
The property is set on a delightful plot approaching one acre (subject to measured survey). The property benefits from accommodation including and entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious 'L' shaped sitting/dining room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms, master en suite plus a family bathroom. The property is warmed by an electric under floor heating system plus a trickle feed ventilation system and is UPVC double glazed. The property has a double garage with twin electric roller doors, ample parking is is being offered with the advantage of no upward chain.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Ceramic tiled floor. Door with side light window to
Textured ceiling and coving. Access to loft space. Cloaks cupboard housing alarm control panel. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Doors to
Textured ceiling and coving. Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail. Obscure glass window into entrance porch.
Sitting Room 26' 9" x 12' 8" ( 8.15m x 3.86m )
Textured ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window with side light window to the side. UPVC double glazed door with side light windows to outside. Feature open brick fireplace with tiled hearth and timber mantle. Open plan to
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.45m )
Textured ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double doors with side light windows to
Conservatory 12' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed on a brick base with a polycarbonate roof and double doors out to the garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 2" x 11' 3" ( 5.54m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over. Two and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Fitted electric hob with a stainless steel cooker hood over. Fitted electric double oven. Breakfast bar. Space for fridge/freezer. Textured ceiling and coving. Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Ceramic tiled floor. Second airing cupboard. Door to
Utility Room 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Fitted units at wall and base levels. Work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. (Dishwasher and washing machine included in asking price if required). Water softener. Stainless steel sink unit. Textured ceiling and coving. Obscure glass UPVC double glazed window. Door to garage and a UPVC double glazed door to outside.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.91m )
Textured ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. UPVC double glazed door with side light window to the terrace. A range of fitted bedroom furniture. Door to
En Suite Bathroom
Suite comprising of panel bath. Shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin set into a vanity unit. Tiled walls and floor. Textured ceiling and coving. Obscure glass UPVC double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Textured ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 12' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.77m )
Textured ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted bedroom furniture. Hand wash basin set into a vanity unit.
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
Textured ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed bay window to the side aspect.
Suite comprising of panel bath with shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Textured ceiling and coving. Obscure UPVC double glazed window.
The property is approached via a driveway which leads to
Double Garage 18' 7" x 18' 2" ( 5.66m x 5.54m )
Twin electric roller doors. Power and light. UPVC double glazed window. UPVC double glazed personal door to the rear.
Within the driveway there is also ample parking space for a boat or caravan etc to the side of the property.
Lawned areas to the front of the property continue around the side of the property and around to the rear. The property sits on a plot approached one acre (subject to measured survey) and incorporates a host of mature plants, shrubs and trees. There is also a patio area and an outbuilding used as a storage shed with an up and over door. To the bottom of the garden there is a small stream.
From Swaffham town centre pass over the traffic lights onto Mangate Street and on the sharp left hand bend with the Lydney House Hotel turn right onto North Pickenham Road. Follow this road and take the turning right signposted North Pickenham. Proceed into the village and after a short distance take the turning right at the Blue Lion public house into Houghton Lane. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.