This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom apartment for sale
John Archer Way, London
- Spectacular Period Gothic Mansion
- Mezzanine Study
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Good Size Reception Room, With Double Height Ceilings
- Close To Wandsworth Common
Located in this spectacular Gothic Mansion built in 1857, this well presented apartment comprises one double bedroom with mezzanined study and bathroom, modern fitted kitchen and good size reception room, with double height ceilings.
This well presented apartment is located on the first floor in this spectacular Gothic Mansion built in 1857. Currently owned by an artist who uses it as a studio so may suit a similar person or artist that could use a large bright place to work.
Reception Room 20' 9" x 12' 2" ( 6.32m x 3.71m )
A good sized reception rooms, with original features and double height ceilings. Beautiful high windows, lovely stone surround fireplace and cream carpets throughout.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
A character kitchen with lovely stone flooring and original doors, leading to the reception room.
There is also access to a downstairs WC.
Bedroom 14' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.95m )
A wonderful bedroom with double height windows and cast iron radiators.
The Mezzanine overlooks the bedroom, which is perfect for a study area. The bathroom leads off from the mezzanine.
On the mezzanine level, the bathroom walls are tiled with fossil stone and has beautiful oak flooring throughout.
This sought after development which has beautiful communal gardens and is conveniently placed for the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common and the shops, bars and restaurants of Clapham Junction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.