3 bedroom flat for saleThread Street, Paisley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top floor luxury flat
- Superb features
- Hall, large lounge
- Fully fit kitchen, bathroom
- 3 Double bedrm, elec ch, pkng
- EPC = E.
Stylish luxury top floor flat within a stunning listed building. Comprising reception hallway, large lounge, fully fitted modern kitchen,3 double bedrooms (2 en-suite) and 2 bathrooms. Residents parking, double glazing, electric heating. many features. EPC = E.
Stylish luxury top floor flat within a stunning listed building.Much admired traditional converted property with many outstanding features.Superb location within walking distance of the town centre.
Comprising reception hallway,magnificent lounge with feature full height arched windows,fully fitted modern kitchen, 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes(2 of which also have en-suite) and 2 family sized bathrooms.The property is split over 2 levels with a mezzanine landing overlooking the lounge.
The specification also includes private residents parking within the ground floor of the building,double glazing,electric heating. EPC = E.
Paisley provides excellent shopping and transport links by both bus and rail.Nearby mainline railway station gives access to both Glasgow and Ayrshire. Handy for the M8 motorway network. There is an excellent University and the Royal Alexandria Hospital. Large Morrisons store located near to the property. Also well placed for Glasgow International Airport.
Dining Kitchen 33' 4" maximum x 15' 4" widest point ( 10.16m maximum x 4.67m widest point )
Bedroom1 18' 6" maximum x 15' 10" widest point ( 5.64m maximum x 4.83m widest point )
En-Suite 1 9' 8" maximum x 6' 10" ( 2.95m maximum x 2.08m )
Bedroom2 15' 11" maximum x 8' 10" ( 4.85m maximum x 2.69m )
En-Suite 2 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
Bedroom3 18' 5" maximum x 9' 1" widest point ( 5.61m maximum x 2.77m widest point )
Living Room 24' 6" x 16' 3" widest point ( 7.47m x 4.95m widest point )
Downstairs Bathroom 8' 9" over bath x 7' ( 2.67m over bath x 2.13m )
Upstairs Bathroom 8' 9" over bath x 7' ( 2.67m over bath x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31676882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI103320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.