This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom character property for sale
Chelston Manor Court, Chelston, Wellington
- High Quality Barn Conversion
- Select and gated development
- Luxury bathrooms and kitchen
- Three double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Excellent transport links
- Large garden, garage and additional parking
Honeysuckle Cottage is an attached conversion with three bedrooms and good sized living space over two floors. The courtyard development offers a fantastic lifestyle choice, and Honeysuckle Cottage has excellent accommodation for many, with good sized gardens and a garage.
Chelston Manor Court is a select and gated development of four high quality barn conversions located on the edge of Wellington, providing excellent links to the M5 and Taunton. The conversions afford modern fittings and offer good sized gardens and garages. They are ideal for those requiring low maintenance living in charming and characteristic surroundings. Honeysuckle Cottage is an attached conversion with three bedrooms and good sized living space over two floors. The courtyard development offers a fantastic lifestyle choice, and Honeysuckle Cottage has excellent accommodation for many, with good sized gardens and a garage.
Hardwood flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, radiator and access to the cloakroom and sitting room.
Fitted with a WC, pedestal wash hand basin, underdstairs cupboard, radiator, extractor fan and hardwood flooring.
Sitting Room 16' x 12' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.91m )
Dual aspect room with windows to the front and rear. There is a modern fireplace with remote control making an attractive yet contemporary feature. Hardwood flooring, radiator television and power points. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 11" x 14' ( 4.85m x 4.27m )
This excellent size room makes and ideal family and entertaining space with ample room for dining furniture. A modern fitted kitchen with eye and base units with roll edge worksurfaces. Inset sink and drainer, fitted oven with halogen hob with extractor, microwave. Dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, door to rear, windows to front and rear, tiled flooring and inset spots.
Velux roof light, bat cupboard, airing cupboard with hot water tank, hardwood floors and beams.
The main family bathroom is finished to a high standard and comprises wash hand basin, tiling to walls and ceiling, heated towel rails, wall mounted back lit mirror and the addition of a Jacuzzi style bath adding a touch of luxury with water jets and coloured lighting.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" + Door Recess x 8' 3" ( 3.02m + Door Recess x 2.51m )
Hardwood floors and beams and window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Hardwood floors and beams. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 9' 10" + Door Recess x 9' 10" ( 3.00m + Door Recess x 3.00m )
Window to front, hardwood flooring and beams. Door to en suite.
En Suite Wet Room
Lime stone type tilling to walls and ceilings, wash hand basin in matching stone finish, fitted showers operating from the mains water system. Wall mounted back lit mirror.
Honeysuckle Cottage benefits from a super rear garden which is enclosed by a stone wall and timber fencing. The garden is mainly lawned and is accessed from the door in the kitchen. There is a footpath to the rear of the garden which leads to the parking and garage area. The brick built garage is attached to the garage of Jasmine Cottage and is 18' 10" x 13' 10 with power, light and a pair of wooden doors.
From our office in the High Street turn right and proceed through the traffic lights. Follow the road out of Wellington and just before the Chelston roundabout take the sharp turning on the left, opposite the entrance to Ken Coles. Follow this road for approximately 150 yards and the property can be found through wrought iron gates on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.