2 bedroom flat for saleBirch Place, Oakhill Road, Sevenoaks
Sold STC £525,000
- Main Bedroom Suite with Balcony and En Suite Bathr
- Further Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Large Private Roof Terrace
- Two Secure Parking Spaces
- Convenient Location for Sevenoaks Town and Sation
- Revered Private Road
From the moment you enter the manicured communal areas at Birch Place, the quality is instantly evident. Number 9 is situated on the top floor and is accessed via either the beautifully appointed lift or staircase. Once inside the penthouse apartment, all the rooms emanate off the generous entrance hall. The kitchen is comprehensively fitted with all built in appliances. The bedrooms have built in wardrobes and both bathrooms are luxuriously appointed. One of the many key features of this great prospect is the 700 square feet of private roof terrace. In addition there is underground parking for two cars and a storeroom. This beautifully presented property is available for immediate occupation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31903057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GQW0004303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.