This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Castle Street, Calne
- Grade II Listed
- Two Bedroom
- Terraced Cottage
- Prime Conservation Area
- Many Original Features
- Beautifully Refurbished
- No Onwards Chain
- Energy Rating E
An immaculate refurbished Grade II listed cottage situated in a prime conservation area within easy reach of the town. Having been restored by the current owners this beautiful home retains many original features. Enjoying a well stocked cottage garden this home is brimming with character.
An immaculate refurbished Grade II listed cottage situated in a prime conservation area within easy reach of the town. Having undergone refurbishment by the current owners this beautiful home retains many original features, exposed stone walls, beams, stripped wooden floor boards and an inglenook fireplace and now boasts a four piece re-fitted bathroom with claw foot bath, separate shower cubicle and exposed stone walls. Enjoying a well stocked cottage garden this wonderful home is brimming with character. No Onwards Chain.
Open Entrance Porch
Wooden door to the front, door to a large cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliance, power and light.
Lounge 17' 3" x 11' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.61m )
With two windows and solid wood door to the front and two windows to the rear with window seats, an inglenook fire place with natural stone hearth and wood burning stove, open stone wall, exposed beams, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
With a window to the front and one to the rear incorporating window seat, feature stone wall, exposed beams, a radiator and quarry tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
With a window to the rear, fitted shaker style kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with beech work surfaces and inset Belfast sink with natural stone tiled splash backs, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, central heating boiler, plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge/freezer, inset spot lights, a radiator and slate tiled flooring.
With a window to the front with window seat, a radiator and wooden floor boards.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
With a window to the side with window seat, wooden floor boards, exposed beams and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
With a window to the side, sloping ceiling with exposed beams, telephone point and a radiator.
Re-Fitted Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
With a window to the side, claw foot roll top free standing bath with mixer taps, W/C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, chrome ladder style towel rail, stripped wooden floor, vaulted ceilings and beams.
With pathway leading to front door.
Enclosed by panel fencing to sides and a stone wall, patio area, remainder laid to stone with pathway, flower borders with a selection of perennials and trees, a rose garden and outside tap.
With double doors power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.