4 bedroom detached house for sale
Johnstone Drive, Mossblown, Ayr
like this property?Call 01292 866015
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached two storey villa
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Four bedrooms - master en-suite shower room
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
Detached two storey villa comprising of entrance hallway, lounge with box bay window, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, WC, four bedrooms - master with en-suite shower room, family bathroom. GCH. D/G. Driveway. Gardens to front & rear. Energy Rating D.
Detached two storey villa within sought after residential area. 45 Johnstone Drive offers family accommodation comprising of entrance hallway which gives access to upper floor via staircase, lounge with feature fireplace and box bay window, separate dining room, cloakroom WC, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall mounted and floor standing units, gas hob, electric oven and door access to rear garden. The upper floor comprises of four bedrooms master with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and storage. Further benefits include driveway providing off street parking and garden grounds to front and rear, the rear garden is fully enclosed and includes garden hut. Early viewing of this property is recommended to appreciate the family accommodation on offer.
Lounge 16' 10" not including bay x 12' 8" ( 5.13m not including bay x 3.86m )
Dining Room 13' 7" x 12' 8" into doorway ( 4.14m x 3.86m into doorway )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 5" excluding doorway ( 3.07m x 2.87m excluding doorway )
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 9" including doorway ( 3.86m x 3.28m including doorway )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 11' 3" maximum point x 11' 1" including doorway ( 3.43m maximum point x 3.38m including doorway )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' 10" including doorway ( 2.67m x 2.39m including doorway )
From Ayr proceed along the B743 towards Mossblown, on entering the village continue along Mauchline Road through the village turning right into Gilchrist Place and left into Johnstone Drive where the property can be found on the left hand side identified by the Allen & Harris for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.