5 bedroom house for saleClifton Drive North, Lytham St. Annes
Apartment in a magnificent Porritt House at the end of the row, thus enjoying views right across Ashton Gardens and receiving sunshine all day long. Very near to St Annes shopping centre, station, pier and beach and set in its own mature gardens. These beautiful apartments may be purchase separately or all together. Pleas visit www.farrellheyworth.co.uk for details on separate apartments.
Flat 2 Energy Performance Graph
Flat 3 Energy Performance Graph
Flat 4 Energy Performance Graph
Flat 5 Energy Performance Graph
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32056559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View flat 2 epc graph for this property See full size version online
- View flat 3 epc graph for this property See full size version online
- View flat 4 epc graph for this property See full size version online
- View flat 5 epc graph for this property See full size version online
- View EPC for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 61305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.