4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStamperland Crescent, Clarkston, Glasgow
- Sandstone semi-detached villa.
- Elegant lounge offering open views across Williamwood Golf Course, separate family dining room.
- Sitting room, breakfasting sized fitted kitchen.
- Four bedrooms a luxury bathroom and shower room.
- Immaculate gardens , DG and GCH.
- Security alarm system, double garage and outhouses.
OFFER ACCEPTED AT A VERY SUCCESSFUL CLOSING DATE.
A superb example of this desirable style of traditional sandstone semi detached villa that has been upgraded and extended to now offer fantastic accommodation formed over three floors.
The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule leading through to broad reception hallway with staircase to the side and storage cupboards off, elegant bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace at focal point and outstanding open views across Williamwood Golf Course and on towards the Campsie Fells in the far distance, separate family dining room on open plan basis to further sitting room with French doors to a private patio and a re-fitted modern breakfasting sized kitchen that offers a good range of base and wall mounted units. On the first floor can be found three good sized bedrooms and a luxurious four piece bathroom whilst a further staircase takes you in turn to the converted attic that offers bedroom four which benefits from an en-suite shower room. The property further benefits from a system of gas central heating, replacement double glazed window formations, a comprehensive security alarm system, wonderful landscaped gardens which feature patio areas to the front and rear and a level lawn. A detached double garage with electric door also offers excellent storage via a large walk in basement/workshop, whilst the property features quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32059630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA101816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.