4 bedroom house for saleBowthorpe Hall Gardens, Wisbech
- Impressive property
- Sought after location
- Many features including annexe
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite & dressing room to master
- 3 reception rooms, double garage
- Viewing essential
PRIVATE PARADISE. This impressive residence offers spacious accommodation in a PRIVATE RESIDENTAL AREA. The Property benefits from having a double garage, substantial parking area, remarkable gardens to the rear and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
This substantial property forms part of a former hospital which was converted into this impressive residence and now offers spacious accommodation. On the ground floor there is a living room, drawing room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, utility room, lobby and w.c. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms with en-suite and dressing room to the master bedroom, a family bathroom and separate shower room. The property also features a basement comprising an annexe which offers a master bedroom with en-suite shower room off, dining room, lounge and kitchen. The property has many features including Victorian fireplaces, high ceilings and sash windows. Outside, the property benefits from having a double garage, substantial parking area and impressive gardens to the rear plus an outdoor heated swimming pool.
Mosaic tiled flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Drawing Room 17' 10" x 13' 4" ( 5.44m x 4.06m )
Feature Victoria style fireplace with electric fire, radiator, three substantial double glazed sash windows to the front.
Living Room 19' 5" x 19' ( 5.92m x 5.79m )
Carndine flooring, working open fireplace with stone surround. Two radiators, double glazed sash windows overlooking the rear garden. Doors to dining room, kitchen and breakfast room.
Dining Room 16' 4" x 13' 11" ( 4.98m x 4.24m )
Wood floor, radiator, two double glazed sash windows overlooking the rear garden.
Kitchen 19' 10" x 13' 3" ( 6.05m x 4.04m )
Range of fitted base and drawer units with solid beech work surfaces over and built-in appliances. Centre island with storage units below and granite work surface. Space for range cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, double glazed sash window overlooking the rear garden. Door to
Breakfast Room 17' x 9' 2" ( 5.18m x 2.79m )
Bi-fold doors overlooking the side patio, doors to cloakroom, utility room, garage and basement annexe.
Cloakroom 8' 5" x 4' 7" ( 2.57m x 1.40m )
Fitted w.c. and hand basin. Radiator, tiled walls, two double glazed windows to front.
Utility Room 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Fitted Butler sink, two gas boilers serving central heating and domestic hot water, space and plumbing for washing machine. Range of fitted base and wall mounted units.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, doors leading off to
Master Bedroom 17' 4" x 13' 2" maximum ( 5.28m x 4.01m maximum )
Radiator, double glazed sash window to rear. Walkway through to the
With a range of fitted wardrobes. Further door to the
Roll top bath, high level w.c., hand basin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, extractor fan. Double glazed sash window to side.
Guest Bedroom 18' 9" x 14' 6" ( 5.71m x 4.42m )
Two radiators, concealed wardrobes, two double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. Adjacent to the guest bedroom is a separate
Shower Room 8' 1" x 4' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.42m )
Walk-in shower, round hand basin set to vanity unit, extractor fan. Under floor heating.
Bedroom 3 16' 6" x 14' ( 5.03m x 4.27m )
Radiator, two double glazed sash windows to rear.
Bedroom 4 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
Wood floor, two double glazed sash windows to front.
Family Bathroom 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Three piece white suite comprising w.c., pedestal hand basin and bath. Double glazed sash window to side.
Lounge 19' 2" x 13' 6" ( 5.84m x 4.11m )
Laminate floor, fitted electric fire, radiator, two pairs of French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Dining Room 17' 8" x 13' 1" ( 5.38m x 3.99m )
Tiled floor, radiator, double glazed windows to side.
Bedroom 19' 3" x 13' 3" ( 5.87m x 4.04m )
Laminate floor, double glazed window to rear. Walkway through to the
Contains w.c., hand basin set to vanity unit and shower cubicle. Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.81m )
Range of beech base, drawer and wall mounted units. Sink set to work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor, radiator, double glazed windows to rear.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway giving off road parking space and access to the double garage. There is gated access through into the side garden which has a paved patio area. Walkway through to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a wide variety of flowers, shrubs and trees set within.
Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
With decked seating area.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Turn right into Townshend Road and follow the road to the bottom bearing round to the left. Continue along and turn right into Bowthorpe Hall Gardens which can be found just after Bowthorpe Road. Proceed along where the property, which is the first on the left, can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32121790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB107790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.