7 bedroom detached house for saleHampstead Lane, Kenwood
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- 6 Further Bedrooms
- 2 En Suite Shower Rooms
- 2 En Suite Bathrooms
- Living Room, Family Room & Dining Room
- Study, Games Room & Gym
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 130ft Garden With Summer House
- Double Garage & Off Street Parking
In a prime location and occupying an elevated position, directly overlooking Hampstead Heath, a double fronted, detached house set back from the road behind electronic gates. This spacious family home provides 7 bedrooms over 3 floors with well balanced reception space and benefits from high ceilings, excellent security, gymnasium, games room, cinema/media room, double garage with internal access and a landscaped rear garden approximately 130ft with summer house. Hampstead Lane connects Highgate Village to Hampstead Village and is within easy reach of local educational facilities together with Kenwood House.
Master Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom * 6 Further Bedrooms * 2 En Suite Shower Rooms * 2 En Suite Bathrooms * Dining Room * Living Room * Family Room * Study * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Games Room * Gymnasium * Summer House * Double Garage * 130ft Garden
Highgate Sales Office | 020-8348 2341
35 High Street London N6 5JT | Email: email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32151316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 300216666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves , Highgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.