5 bedroom farm house for sale
Winston, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 3PX
like this property?Call 01904 597044
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Sitting room, conservatory and study
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, house bathroom
- Annexe comprising living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room/bedroom/potential kitchen
- Sheltered courtyard, south facing garden with long views
- Two garages, potting shed, parking and car port
- Stable block with 4 boxes, tack room and store
- Outdoor fenced school, paddocks
- In all about 2.5 acres (1 hectare)
Tenure: FreeholdHill House Farm is an immaculately presented detached house, with highly adaptable accommodation and far-reaching southerly views, together with equestrian facilities that include an outdoor fenced school, a stable block and paddock. The main house has three bedrooms and four reception rooms, together with a conservatory, and there is an attached annexe which is currently used for guest accommodation but could form an independent two-bedroom facility suitable for relatives.
To the front of the property is a walled Mediterranean-style garden with water feature, children’s play area and a circular terrace, all overlooking the main paddock. The house and annexe form three sides of a sheltered courtyard, ideal for al fresco dining. On the north side is a stable block with four boxes, general purpose store and tack room together with an adjacent outdoor fenced school. There are two garages, car port, garden store and ample parking space.