5 bedroom farm house for saleWinston,Darlington,County Durham,DL2 3PX
Guide Price £575,000
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Sitting room, conservatory and study
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, house bathroom
- Annexe comprising living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room/bedroom/potential kitchen
- Sheltered courtyard, south facing garden with long views
- Two garages, potting shed, parking and car port
- Stable block with 4 boxes, tack room and store
- Outdoor fenced school, paddocks
- In all about 2.5 acres (1 hectare)
To the front of the property is a walled Mediterranean-style garden with water feature, children’s play area and a circular terrace, all overlooking the main paddock. The house and annexe form three sides of a sheltered courtyard, ideal for al fresco dining. On the north side is a stable block with four boxes, general purpose store and tack room together with an adjacent outdoor fenced school. There are two garages, car port, garden store and ample parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32226580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JRA010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.