This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Waddon Way, Croydon
- Elizabethan Style Double Fronted House
- L-Shaped Reception Room
- Tandem Garage
- No Upward Chain
A rarely available Elizabethan style double fronted 4 bedroom detached family house that sits on approx quarter acre site with equal plot top front and back offering ample development potential (stpp). The property comprises of well laid out accommodation with a light and airy feel throughout.
1 Waddon Way [ Pampisford & Haling Park Road END]. A rarely available Elizabethan style double fronted 4 bedroom detached family house that sits on approx quarter acre site with equal plot top front and back offering ample development potential (stpp). The property comprises of well laid out accommodation with a light and airy feel throughout and benefits from impressive entrance hall, large l-shaped reception room, study, kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazed, tandem garage, gated entrance, driveway and is offered to the open market with no upward chain.
A gated entrance leads to the driveway and mainly laid to lawn front garden with established borders to side.
Storm porch entrance to original front door.
Entrance Hall: 14' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.53m )
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and window to side, storage area, radiator, power point.
Reception: 33' 7" L-shaped x 24' 1" ( 10.24m L-shaped x 7.34m )
Double glazed window to front with double glazed window to rear and sliding patio doors to rear, feature stone fireplace, power point, four radiators, coved ceiling, ceiling spotlights.
Kitchen/ Diner: 20' 2" x 12' 2" ( 6.15m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear with door to lean-to, range of wall and base level units with work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer unit with mixer taps, wall mounted double oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Study: 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, power point.
Storage area, door to garden and garage.
Turning stairs to semi galleried landing with picture rail, storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1: 21' 5" x 10' 7" ( 6.53m x 3.23m )
Dual aspect double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiators, power point, vanity unit.
Bedroom 2: 13' 10" x 12' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, power point, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power point, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4: 12' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in cupboards, radiator, power point.
Bathroom: 11' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.24m )
Italian style modern fitted bathroom, Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle with power shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear.
Garden: 70' approx x 70' ( 21.34m approx x 21.34m )
Patio area leading to mainly laid to lawn with established borders to rear and side, garden sheds.
Garage: 28' 5" x 12' 5" ( 8.66m x 3.78m )
Electric up and over door, power point, light, frosted glass roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.