5 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester Avenue, Nuthall, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached extended family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Games Room with bar area
- GCH and Upvc DG
- Gardens and workshop
- Driveway for Parking
- Internal Inspection Recommended
***** This is an extended spacious detached family property having Upvc DG and GCH. Viewing is recommended in order to appreciate the size and composition of the property on offer. The Vendor is OPEN TO OFFERS on this property purchase price *****
This is an extended spacious detached family property benefiting from Upvc double glazing and gas central heating. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge diner, games room with bar, kitchen diner, utility and guest w.c. to the ground floor and five bedrooms (the master having ensuite) and family bathroom to the first floor. The attic space provides a useful area and is currently used as storage/home office. Outside there is a driveway for vehicle parking and also attached garage for storage. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden comprising lawn and tiered garden and at the top of the garden there is a workshop which is brick built and has added benefit of Upvc double glazing.
Ground Floor Accommodation
With Upvc double glazed door to front elevation, feature flooring, step up to Entrance hall.
With wooden flooring, stairs off to first floor accommodation, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge Diner 12' 7" narrowing to 11' 7" x 30' 5" ( 3.84m narrowing to 3.53m x 9.27m )
With wooden flooring, fire surround with feature marble effect insert and hearth with electric pebble fire insert, underfloor heating, Upvc double glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling and double doors leading to games/snooker room.
Games/snooker Room 17' 11" x 25' 9" ( 5.46m x 7.85m )
With Upvc double glazed windows to rear and Upvc double glazed doors to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, feature ceiling, integrated bar area, underfloor heating (please note that the full size snooker table can be negotiated in with the sale if the prospective purchaser so requires).
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.81m )
With a range of base and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, range cooker, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, integrated dishwasher, one and half bowl sink with mixer tap, Upvc double glazed window to side.
With coving to ceiling, plumbing for automatic washing machine, base units with rolled edge work surfaces, single bowl sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks.
With hand wash basin and w.c, Upvc double glazed window to rear and wall mounted units.
First Floor Accommodation
With fitted cupboards and doors off to five bedrooms and bathroom, access to loft space via ladder which has three skylights and this could be used as useful storage space.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 11' 9" max ( 4.83m x 3.58m max )
With laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, fitted wardrobes, Upvc double glazed sliding patio doors to balcony (stepped).
With three piece suite comprising shower in cubicle, hand wash basin and w.c, tiled walls and tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.51m )
With radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 9' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.90m )
With Upvc double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Bedroom 4 7' 1" x 13' 4" ( 2.16m x 4.06m )
With Upvc double glazed window to front, underfloor heating and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 5 7' 2" extending to 9' 5" x 15' 8" max ( 2.18m extending to 2.87m x 4.78m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and dressing table and underfloor heating.
With four piece suite comprising shower in cubicle, jacuzzi bath, sink in vanity unit and w.c, heated towel rail, Upvc double glazed window to side, tiled walls, tiled flooring and underfloor heating.
To the front of the property there is a driveway for vehicle parking, driveway gives access to garage which is used for storage only. Garage houses the gas boiler which serves to heat the domestic hot water system and central heating radiators.
To the rear of the property there is a slabbed patio area and steps up to further patio area. At the side of the property there is a gated access back to the front of the property. Also to the rear of the property there is a workshop (potential Granny Annex/Teenager Annex subject to normal planning consents) measuring 16'11" decreasing to 8'2" x 26'9" with tiled flooring, power and lighting, Upvc double glazed window and door to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32435720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY102072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.