Get brand editions for Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom apartment for sale

St Matthews Court, Burnley

£49,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Handily placed for local amenities
  • Ideal for the more mature person
  • 1 bed first floor apartment

Full description

(Ref. 19159)
Handily placed for the amenities on hand such as local shops, bus routes and train links, the accommodation to this dwelling is certainly well proportioned throughout together with being very well presented and maintained.

Appealing to the more mature person, the main features of note include electric Economy 7 heating, UPVC double glazing, entrance area to the ground floor with staircase to the main living area, spacious landing, good sized lounge, double bedroom, well equipped fitted kitchen and eye catching three piece white suite to the bathroom.

The vendor informs us that there is a quarterly maintenance charge of 178. This includes building insurance, general maintenance to include window cleaning, garden and car park maintenance etc. There is also an age restriction to this complex which is anybody living here has to be 55 years of age and over.

Please note: The vendors inform us that there is an emergency/monitoring telephone link installed at the property. The price quoted is for 70% of the equity and the remaining 30% is owned by Accent Property Solutions.

LOCATION

Proceeding out of the town centre of Burnley up along Manchester Road, passing the main roundabout up onto the higher section of Manchester Road and shortly ahead turn right onto St Matthews Street. Here take the second right onto Albion Street and the front to the complex can be seen on the right hand side. This is where the front main entrance door to the subject property is positioned.

GROUND FLOOR Main Entrance Area
UPVC double glazed entrance door, electric storage heater, staircase providing access to the first floor.

FIRST FLOOR Entrance Landing Area
Spacious built in cupboard housing the hot water cylinder tank.

Good Sized Lounge
3.84 mtrs x 3.64 mtrs. Two UPVC double glazed windows, coal effect electric fire with very attractive surround creating a great focal point, electric storage heater, inbuilt storage cupboard facility.

Kitchen
3.03 mtrs x 1.97 mtrs. Enjoying a very nice range of fitted base and wall units with work surface areas, sink unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazed window, extractor fan.

Bedroom
4.03 mtrs x 2.67 mtrs. UPVC double glazed window, electric storage heater.

Bathroom
2.60 mtrs x 1.58 mtrs. Enjoying a recently installed three piece white suite to include hand wash basin set into vanity unit, low level wc and bath with shower over, co-ordinating tiling to the elevations, patterned UPVC double glazed window.

EXTERNALLY
To the rear of where this dwelling is situated there is a private car park for the residents only.

More information from this agent

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley

26 Manchester Road, Burnley, BB11 1HH

01282 341017 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer

Property reference 17989_2890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.