This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Trienna, The Village, Orton Longueville
- NO CHAIN
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Breakfast kitchen
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite
** NO CHAIN ** A well presented substantial five bedroom detached home situated in the sought after location of “The Village” Orton Longueville.
A well presented substantial five bedroom detached home situated in the sought after location of “The Village” Orton Longueville close to the Ferry Meadows Country Park providing various recreational activates including water sports and is ideally situated for Peterborough’s town centre and the mainline train station for commuting to London taking approximately 50 minutes on the high speed train. The property has recently benefited from a stunning refitted kitchen and has extensive solid oak flooring. The property also benefits from a 30’x14’10” conservatory spanning across the rear of the property, front and rear gardens, driveway and double garage.
Entrance door to front aspect, stairs to first floor galleried landing, radiator, solid oak floor, coving to the ceiling and doors to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC, tiled splash backs and double glazed window to the front aspect.
24' 3" plus bay x 11' 8" (7.39m x 3.56m).
A feature flame effect gas fireplace with marble surround, solid oak flooring, two radiators, coving to the ceiling, double glazed bay window to the front aspect, double glazed bi-fold doors leading into conservatory.
10' x 10’6”(3.04m x 3.06m).
Solid oak flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling and bi-fold door to conservatory.
16' 1" x 13' 8" maximum (4.90m x 4.17m).
Recently refitted with a stunning contemporary range of base and eye level units wooden worktops over, 2 stainless steal deep bowl sinks with a mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, fitted range style cooker with five ring gas hob and contemporary stainless steal extractor hood over. Tiled floor, radiator, feature LED lighting, large breakfast bar, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to conservatory internal door to garage and door to:
8' 1" x 5' 4" (2.46m x 1.63m).
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktops over, built in fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, radiator and door to the side of the property.
30' 9" x 14' 10" maximum, narrowing to 9’(9.17m x 4.29m)
Stunning conservatory spanning the rear of the property, of half brick construction with PVCu double glazed windows and glazed roof. Tiled flooring and double glazed French doors to garden.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Gallaried split landing with, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and slatted shelving, two radiators, coving to the ceiling, access to the loft area, double glazed window to the front aspect and doors to:
16'1" x 13'7". (4.91m x 4.15m) To back of wardrobe
Fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower and glass screen, concealed cistern WC, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, heated towel rail, wooden flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
15' 8" x 13' 9" (4.78m x 4.19m) to back of wardrobe
Fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity wash unit with base cupboard, concealed cistern WC, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wooden flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect. .
15' x 8'9" (4.57m x 2.66m)
Fitted with built in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect
9'8" x 9’ (2.76m x 2.74m). To wardrobe door
Fitted with built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
11'6" x 6'9" (3.37m x 1.85m)
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
9’ x 7’4” (2.74m x 2.14m)
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level WC, tiled splash backs, wooden flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders. A driveway provides off road parking leading to a double garage with two up and over doors and power and lighting connected. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrubs and paved patio seating areas extending to the side of the property, enclosed by fencing and hedging with gated access to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER HURFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.