5 bedroom detached house for sale
Main Road, Tonteg, Pontypridd
like this property?Call 01443 318012
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Commercial Opportunity
- Detached Residence
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- 4 5 Bedrooms
- Detached Garage & Drive At Rear
- Central Village Location
- Good M4 Access
Situated in the heart of the village of Tonteg & the main thoroughfair, this detached property offers an excellent investment opportunity with flexible living accommodation. This exciting opportunity can be sold as a going concern and to arrange a viewing contact Allen & Harris.
DETACHED DWELLING WITH COMMERCIAL USE! EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Situated in the heart of the village of Tonteg & the main thoroughfair, this detached property offers an excellent investment opportunity previously used as the Post Office. Sold with further commercial potential this property is situated in a popular location with a mixture of amenities, public transport links, schools and leisure facilities within close proximity. Tonteg village is found between the villages of Church Village and Pontypridd and is accessible to the Church Village Bypass, A470 & M4.
The residential accommodation, in our opinion is spacious and in brief comprises: Lounge / Dining Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Room, En suite Shower & Upstairs Bathroom, 4 / 5 Bedrooms and a stock room. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance Garden, Driveway offering ample parking & a detached Garage with private lane access.
The property has been well maintained throughout and viewings are highly recommended to explore this exciting life style change & venture. For further details and to arrange a viewing, please contact Allen & Harris on 01443 237667.
Shop Area 15' 8" x 14' 3" ( 4.78m x 4.34m )
Two double glazed bay windows to the front elevation and door to the front. Fluorescent strip lighting. Power points. A range of fitted wall cabinets, card stands and display cabinets. Cold drinks cabinet. Fitted till area with power. Shelving to the walls. Post office counter & screen to:
Office 11' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.61m x 1.93m )
Fitted wall units with shelving and storage cabinets. Ample power points. Telephone points. All Post Office facilities may be left (subject to approval from Post Office) Fluorescent Strip lighting. Internal door to:
Stock Room 10' 10" x 15' 9" ( 3.30m x 4.80m )
Two ceiling light points, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Radiator. Staircase rising to the first floor. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Ideal storage room.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 5" x 14' 2" ( 4.39m x 4.32m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities with wood effect doors and complimentary work surfaces. Built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Spotlights to ceiling. Power points. Radiator. Telephone point. Walls are part tiled. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Space for table and chairs. UPVC double glazed door to the rear giving access to the Garden.
Lounge / Dining Room
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevatio with overhead spotlights. Feature fireplace. Wired for wall lights. TV aerial point. Radiator. Archway through to the Dining area. Feature recesses. Return door to the Hall.
Door to the Hall. Internal door to the Lounge.
Master Bedroom 17' 7" x 9' 7" ( 5.36m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Wood effect laminate flooring. Textured ceiling. Power points. Radiator. Door to:
A three piece suite comprising: fitted shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom Two 20' x 12' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.89m )
Two UPVC double glazed windowa to the rear elevation. Power points. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Two ceiling light points. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Five 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Situated off Bedroom Two. Textured ceiing. Coving. Radiator. Power points. UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 22' 7" max x 12' 4" max ( 6.88m max x 3.76m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. Loft access. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving.
Bedroom Four 15' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.68m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving.
A three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Built in airing cupboard. Textured ceiling. Coving. UPVC double glazed window.
A generous size Garden which has been mainly paved and of low maintenance. Enclosed. Pedestrian access to the Driveway & Garage.
Garage & Driveway
Detached Garage and Driveway offering ample parking facilities. Private lane access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.