6 bedroom detached house for saleHuddleston Road, Tufnell Park
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 En Suite Bathroom & En Suite Shower Rooms & Family Bathroom
- Double Reception Room
- 2 Further Reception Rooms
- Family Kitchen/Entertainment Room
- Double Volume Glass Extension To Rear
- 2 Patios & Roof Terrace
- Front Garden & Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking For One Car
A truly stunning detached double fronted Victorian property placed in the heart of the Tufnell Park Conservation Area.
The property has been subject to an extensive and sensitive refurbishment programme throughout and offers family sized accommodation over four exceptional floors offering in excess of 4600 sq ft.
Of particular note is the vast 43ft x 31ft family/entertainment room incorporating kitchen which leads seamlessly to a magnificent south facing rear garden. The property also features a spectacular 32ft x 20ft top floor master bedroom leading to a sizeable en suite bathroom.
This highly individual and rarely available property is superbly positioned on this peaceful and sought after residential turning and is within easy reach of the local shopping and transport amenities including Tufnell Park underground station (Northern Line).
6 Bedrooms * 2 En Suite Bathrooms * 2 En Suite Shower Rooms * Family Bathroom * Double Reception Room * 2 Further Reception Rooms * Family Kitchen/Entertainment Room * Double Volume Glass Extension To Rear * Utility Room * Boiler Room * Guest WC * 2 Patios * Roof Terrace * Southerly Aspect Rear Garden * Front Garden * Host of Period Features * Off Street Parking For 1 Car
Dartmouth Park Sales Office | 020-7284 0101
64 Chetwynd Road London NW5 1DE | Email: email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32930278.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100108587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves , Dartmouth Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.