Land for saleMorville Street, London, E3
1 sq. ft.
- Planning permission approved for nine apartments
- No section 106
- Soil test is available apon request
- Five story buiding
- All with balconies
- Build cost quotation available
- Prime location - walking distance to station
Marvel Estates are delighted to offer this development opportunity with planning permission for nine residentail units. Located in a prime loacation and is only a few minutes walk to Bow Road and Bow Church (DLR) stations.
The planning permission has been approved for the following:
4 x 1 Bed Apartments
4 x 2 Bed Apartments
1 x 4 Bed Penthouse
The GDV (Gross Development Value) is as follows:
1 bed apartments (£250,000 each) £1,000,000
2 bed apartments (£300,000 each) £1,200,000
4 bed penthouse £400,000
Total GDV £2,600,000
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRDLNDSALEE3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvel & Co, Forest Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.