4 bedroom terraced house for saleBrighton Road, Redland, Bristol
Full of character – an attractive and charming 4 bedroom late Victorian family home which is beautifully presented throughout and enjoys a lovely south westerly facing rear garden
Favoured location close to the shops on Chandos Road and Whiteladies Road and with easy access to the city centre, university and hospital areas.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, butlers pantry and cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3, bedroom 4.
Outside: landscaped front and rear gardens.
A stylish and inviting property in a superb central Redland location with much to offer
from the pavement pass up flagstone pathway through the front garden to solid wooden front door with fan light above and security light.
inset floor mat, ceiling cornice, dado rail, attractive period corbels, high level gas meter in cupboard, radiator, useful understairs storage area, doors radiate to all rooms on this floor.
(front) (13’7” into chimney recess x 11’10”) (4.14m x 3.61m) decorative ceiling cornice and picture rail, arched windows to front elevation with central sash, period style fire place with gas flame effect fire and slate hearth, stripped wooden floorboards, radiator.
(rear) (14’0” into chimney recess x 11’3”) (4.27m x 3.43m) ceiling cornice and decorative leaf ceiling rose, good range of base and wall mounted units with granite work surfaces, tiled splash backs, built in fridge and freezer, built in Neff dishwasher, built in electric cooker and gas hob, under cupboard lighting, Italian stone tiled floor, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler within cupboard, radiator, archway leads to:-
(5’5” x 3’11”) (1.65m x 1.19m) (also doubles as alternative walk through to sitting room from the kitchen/breakfast room) stripped wooden floorboards, really useful shelved storage cupboard and further exposed high level shelving/storage.
(rear) stripped wooden door, close coupled wc, contemporary wash hand basin with designer bowl and high tower monobloc tap, heated towel rail and sash window to rear elevation.
stairs rise from the ground floor to first floor landing with ceiling cornice, dado rail, stripped wooden doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and staircase rises to second floor landing.
(front) (17’2” into chimney recess and rear of built in wardrobes x 11’9”) (5.23m x 3.58m) ceiling cornice, picture rail, sash windows to front elevation with half height wooden shutters, built in wardrobes to chimney recesses, stripped wooden floor boards, radiator.
(rear) (11’6 x 11’2” into chimney recess) (3.51m x 3.40m) ceiling coving, picture rail, sash window to rear elevation, stripped wooden floor boards, radiator, stripped wooden door leads to deep and very useful shelved storage cupboard with light.
(rear) (8’4” x 5’7”) (2.54m x 1.70m) ceiling coving, inset halogen ceiling spotlights, white suite comprising low level wc with wooden seat and lid, bath with Grohe mains fed shower over with shower screen and full height wall tiling, square contemporary style wash hand basin with high tower monobloc tap, stripped wooden floor boards, sash window to rear elevation, heated towel rail.
Stairs rise from the first floor landing via half landing with useful built in wardrobe/cupboard with stripped wood doors, stairs continue to rise to second floor landing where doors radiate to bedrooms 3 and 4, useful utility area with built in cupboards providing space for washing machine and tumble dryer, Velux skylight provides plenty of natural light to this landing.
(rear) (17’3” max x 11’10” max) (5.26m x 3.61m) (both measurements are the maximum distance measured into wall beneath sloping ceilings at a minimum ceiling height of 2ft) sash window to rear elevation, Velux double glazed ceiling skylight, stripped wooden floor boards, good built in shelved cupboards and built in sink set in wooden surface, radiator.
(front) (17’3” max x 12’3” max) (both measurements are the maximum measurements measured into wall beneath sloping ceilings at a minimum of 2ft ceiling height) sash window to front elevation, stripped wooden floor boards, radiator.
Front: (16’2” x 9’8”) (4.93m x 2.95m ) landscaped garden with flagstone patio area, with shrub borders and central acer feature.
Rear: (27’5” x 17’4”) (8.36m x 5.28m) a really delightful and sunny landscaped south west facing garden with decked area close to house ideal for sitting out, further sitting out area towards the rear of the garden, stone cobble style path, extensive beds with an absolute perfusion of shrubs, flowering plants and climbers. Wooden shed, high boundary walls, outside power, tap and light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of prime responsibility (APR) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an APR this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32974729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 510321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.