7 bedroom detached house for saleClifton Road, Brighton, BN1 3HN
- Detached Family Home In Clifton Hill
- Seven Bedrooms & Four Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms & Kitchen/Diner
- Large West Facing Garden
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Desired Location Of Brighton
- Fantastic Amenities Closeby
A rare opportunity to acquire this substantial detached period villa located in the heart of the historic Clifton Hill conservation area close to Brighton mainline railway station and city centre.
Internally this extended period villa offers versatile accommodation arranged over three floors the lower ground floor benefits from its own street entrance, games room, bedrooms five and six, utility room, laundry room and access to rear garden. The ground floor comprises spacious reception hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, play room, cloakroom, WC and rear terrace leading to garden. The first floor has the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and rear balcony, three further bedrooms and a study of which leads to enclosed balcony enjoying front aspect. To the rear of the property is a delightful west facing walled rear garden with raised flower borders accessed via the lower ground floor hall and ground floor rear terrace.
Internal viewing is considered essential. Brighton and Hove"s city has an excellent range of shopping facilities including a large variety of restaurants, theatre, art venue"s and seafront amenities including the historic seafront with promenade and bathing beaches. Brighton mainline railway station provides regular train service to London Victoria, Gatwick and beyond. In addition the extensive road network provides easy access to A23, M23 M25 and Gatwick airport.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Seven Dials. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.