2 bedroom flat for saleBuckingham Street, Covent Garden, London
- Stunning luxury penthouse apartment with lift
- Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Sought after Central London address
- High specification refurbishment
- Access to outside terrace
- Substantial fully lit loft storage with easy access
This truly stunning and incredibly bright luxury penthouse apartment with lift is a must see. Situated on one of the areas finest streets in a well maintained Grade II Listed Building in a perfect part of Central London ideal for both the picturesque embankment gardens, river views and the vibrancy of Covent Garden's exciting assortment of restaurants, shops and theatres.
Fully refurbished to an exceptional standard the property features solid oak floors, original sash windows, ceiling speakers, remote control lighting, video entry system, sky and data points, open plan designer kitchen with solid corian worktop and Miele appliances. The two large double
bedrooms are fitted with plush cream carpets giving the space an incredible feeling of comfort and luxury. There are two luxurious bathrooms (one en-suite) featuring both shower and bath, underfloor heating, Italian polished porcelain tiles and in wall bath TV. The apartment also benefits from substantial lit storage space in the loft area and access to an outside terrace.
Buckingham Street is situated brilliantly for transport links to the City and areas outside London with Charing Cross, Waterloo and Embankment stations all a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 110834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Not in use. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.