4 bedroom detached house for saleCog Road, Sully, Penarth
Offers in Excess of £389,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Multi fuel burner
- Garden with views
- Roof terrace
A well presented 4 double bedroom home in the sought after location of Sully. Large rear garden with beautiful countryside views, lounge boasting a multi fuel burner and a kitchen fitted with appliances. Also benefiting from a driveway and garage. This home must be viewed!
Allen & Harris are pleased to offer FOR SALE this detached home in the sought after location of Cog Road, Sully. Boasting 4 double bedrooms, roof terrace, family bathroom, large lounge/dining area with a multi fuel burner and kitchen fitted with appliances. The property also benefits from a front and rear garden which boasts fabulous views of the countryside. Viewing is essential!
Driveway with an adjacent lawn and log store. Obscure double glazed door into;
Laid to decorative floor tiles, storage housing heating system and stairs to the first floor.
Low flush W.C and a vanity basin. Wall mounted boiler, built in storage and a side aspect obscure window.
Lounge 23' 11" x 19' 11" ( 7.29m x 6.07m )
An L-Shaped room which boasts rear aspect double glazed patio doors overlooking the rear garden and countryside. Feature multi fuel burning fire place with tiled hearth, front aspect double glazed window and a ceiling fan.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.46m )
A range of both wall and base units with an inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap and draining board. Recess for range cooker and extractor fan over, built in dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Rear aspect double glazed window. Side aspect glass panel door.
Built in storage cupboard and loft access. Front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.45m )
Laid to fitted carpet, front aspect double glazed window and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Laid to laminate flooring, rear aspect double glazed window
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Laid to laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes with overhead storage and a rear aspect double glazed window with views of the surrounding countryside
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Double glazed patio doors accessing the roof terrace.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush W.C and a pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Laid to lawn with small shrubs and trees, paved patio area and pathway to the rear of the garden which backs onto open fields.
Up and over door. Power and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33131491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR101744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.