5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Mirfield
NEWLY RENOVATED IMPRESSIVE AND UNIQUE DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
HIGH SPECIFICATION FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - THREE EN SUITES
LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA TO THE REAR
ADDITIONAL GROUND FLOOR GYM/BEDROOM SIX
Earnshaw Kay are pleased to announce the preliminary release of this impressive and unique detached property in a first class residential area of Mirfield.
Once completed, the accommodation will briefly comprise:
* Reception Hall (16' x 14')
* Boot Room (11' x 9')
* Spacious formal lounge (25' x 17')
* Very large and contemporary open plan kitchen with dining and family areas (32' x 26') complete with 6m bi folding doors opening to raised patio overlooking the large rear garden;
* Walk in Pantry (11' x 11')
* Gym/Bedroom six complete with en suite shower room
* Office (14' x 11')
* Large master suite (23' x 16') complete with en suite (20' x 6') and walk in dressing room (15' x 7')
* Four additional double bedrooms (one with en suite)
* Family bathroom
The property wil be set behind wrought iron security gates and will have the benefit of a large double garage (23' x 20') and an impressive driveway with parking for numerous vehicles.
To the rear is a very large private garden that will be landscaped as part of the renovations.
No expense will be spared on fixtures and fittings and the purchaser will have the added opportunity of choosing bathroom and kitchen fittings.
Church Lane is a first class residential area close to excellent motorway networks, renowned local schools. Mirfield railway station is an approximate ten minute walk from the property with direct links to Leeds.
PLANS ARE AVAILABLE FROM OUR MIRFIELD OFFICE or site inspections can be easily arranged.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33146785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2467695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Earnshaw Kay Estates, Mirfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.