2 bedroom penthouse for saleApartment 3, Wye View, Guys Cliffe, Tintern Parva
- PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IN THE HEART OF THE FAMOUS WYE VALLEY
- IN A DESIGNATED AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE RIVER WYE AND TINTERN ABBEY
- PAVED COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN
- NATURAL SPRIN-FED WATERFALL AND POND
- PARKING SPACE OPPOSITE
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
With views overlooking the River Wye and towards the famous Cistercian Tintern Abbey, this PENHOUSE APPARTMENT is one of a block of five apartments and is approached by two flights of steps and through a paved courtyard style garden with stone walling and natural spring-fed waterfall and pond. The accommodation includes Entrance Hall, Cloakroom/wc, Lounge / Diner, Kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS and En-Suite Luxury Bathroom/wc. Parking space opposite. DOUBLE GLAZING. OIL CENTRAL HEATING.
Radiator, cupboard housing the oil fired central heating boiler, additional storage cupboard, access to the loft storage area, wall light.
With low level close coupled wc, wash hand basin.
LOUNGE / DINER (front)
24'0 x 11'3 (7.31m x 3.42m) Triple aspect, natural stone fireplace with wood-burning stove, 2 radiators, recessed spotlighting, 4 wall uplighters, views over the River Wye, countryside beyond and towards Tintern Abbey.
12'6 x 8'5 (3.81m x 2.56m) max. Extensively fitted with a matching range of base and wall cupboards with worktops, ceramic Hotpoint 4-ring electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, built-in stainless steel and glass fronted electric double oven, tiled floor, drawer units, slimline dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, smoke alarm, Dimplex skirting fan heater, semi-integral washing machine, integral refrigerator and freezer, open views.
BEDROOM 1 (front)
17'7 x 13'0 (5.35m x 3.96m) Dual aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes and built-in cupboards, open views.
EN-SUITE LUXURY BATHROOM (rear)
9'4 x 9'0 (2.84m x 2.74m) With corner Whirlpool bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level close coupled wc, wide step-in fixed screen shower, wall tiling, floor tiling, extractor fan, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 (rear)
10'5 x 10'5 (3.17m x 3.17m) Radiator, dormer window overlooking the rear.
The property is approached via 2 flights of steps and across a landscaped paved courtyard style garden with natural stone walling and natural spring-fed waterfall and pond. Timber built garden shed. PVC oil storage tank. Log storage area.
There is a parking space for 1 car.
From Chepstow take the A466 Wye Valley road through St Arvans and on into Tintern, passing Tintern Abbey on the right and The George Hotel on the left. The property is just before the Rose & Crown Inn on the left hand side.
For 999 years from 1st November 2008.
Ground Rent of £1 per annum.
Annual Sinking Fund contribution per apartment currently estimated at £250. The Service/Management Charge details have yet to be finalised.
Strictly by appointment with ARCHER & CO.
You are advised to obtain a survey & establish that all appliances and services etc. are to your satisfaction before submitting your offer. These property details are subject to change without notice. The property will be sold subject to any Wayleaves, Public or Private Rights of Way, Easements, Covenants & outgoings whether mentioned in these particulars or not. Approx. room dimensions are usually taken as the maximum distance between the walls. Definition of boundaries will need to be clarified by the vendors' solicitors. In respect of any new properties, the developers reserve the right to alter the specification at any build point, without any notice whatsoever. Mileages are approx. E. & O. E.
ARCHER & CO, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warrantees in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Archer & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 918071_2497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archer & Co, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.