This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Godwin Crescent,, Clanfield,, Waterlooville,
- Detached four bedroom home
- En-suite to mater bedroom
- Two reception rooms & study
- Kitchen & utility room
- Family bathroom & cloakroom
- Drive leading to garage
- Sought after location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached house. Further benefiting from en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom, two reception rooms, study, cloakroom, kitchen and utility room. Situated in a sought after location, early internal viewing is highly recommended
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached house. The property benefits from four bedroom, family bathroom, en-suite to the master bedroom, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, drive leading to a garage and a rear garden that backs onto open fields. Situated in the highly sought after location of Clanfield, with shops and local amenities near by, there is also easy access to commuter routes. In our opinion the property comes to the market in very good decorative order and viewing is highly recommended.
Via obscured UPVC double glazed door
Entrance Hall L-Shaped Room 8' 6" x 2' 10" + 7' 10" x 4' 3" (2.59m x 0.86m + 2.39m x 1.30m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, 1 x single plug socket
Cloakroom 4' 6" x 3' 3" ( 1.37m x 0.99m )
Front elevation obscured UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, matching suite comprising low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin with single mixer tap, radiator, carpet
Study 7' 1" x 8' ( 2.16m x 2.44m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, radiator, 2 x phone points, 1 x double plug socket, 1 x single plug socket
Lounge 15' 7" x 13' 5" ( 4.75m x 4.09m )
Textured and coved ceiling, feature fire place, 2 radiators, TV point, 4 x double plug sockets, 1 x single plug socket. UPVC double glazed french doors leading out to rear garden
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
textured and coved ceiling, roll top work surfaces, six ring gas hob and oven, integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer, tiled splash back, two separate sink bowl unit with single mixer tap above, slate tiled floor with under-floor heating.
Utility Room 12' x 4' 7" ( 3.66m x 1.40m )
Single bowl sink unit, boiler, tiles, plumbing for washing machine, 3 single plug sockets, 1 double plug socket, textured and coved ceiling, underfloor heating.
Dining Room 18' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.74m x 3.63m )
Textured and coved ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, 1 x single plug socket, archway leading into the conservatory
radiator, 3 x double plug sockets, lights, under floor heating.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, carpet, 2 x double plug sockets, 1 x single plug socket
En-Suite 6' x 4' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.37m )
Textured and coved ceiling, towel rail, power shower, low level toilet
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, radiator, carpet, 1 x double plug socket, 1 x single plug socket
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, carpet, radiator, 2 x single plug socket.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, radiator, 2 x double plug sockets, 1 x single plug socket
First Floor Landing 8' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.57m )
Access to half boarded loft via hatch with loft ladder, single plug socket
Bathroom 4' 7" x 8' 2" ( 1.40m x 2.49m )
Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window, textured and coved ceiling, suite comprising bath with power shower above, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls.
double driveway leading to double garage with up and over door, power, lighting and 2 x double plug sockets. One half of the garage has been boarded off for use as an office.
Patio area, raised garden, garden lights, mains power, with patio section to the rear of the garden and external security lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.