Property for sale126, Jamieson Street, Cathcart, Glasgow, G427HN
- ***WAS SOLD £75,500***Large 2 BEDROOM flat in central popular Cathcart near Shawlands ***9 Jamieson Street sold £98,000.***
- Comprises; 2 large double bedrooms (151 x 111 and 121 x 91), spacious living room (1411 x 121), fitted modern kitchen (111 x 56), bathroom with white suite/shower. Secure entry.***SPAC
- Cathcart is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Crosshill & Queens Park Train Stations. Expected rents of £475 pcm approx (£5700 per an
- ***61 Jamieson Street sold £85,000.*** The district is home to students and young professionals alike and is within walking distance to the new Victoria Hospital and Langside College.
- Popular location near Shawlands with excellent transport, shopping and leisure facilities. Glasgow City Centre & M8 Motorway easily accessible.
Spacious 2 bedroom flat with 2 large double bedrooms (151 x 111 and 121 x 91), spacious living room (1411 x 121), fitted modern kitchen (111 x 56), bathroom with white suite/shower. The property is further enhanced with having a door entry security system. Located in the popular Cathcart area near Queens Park district of Glasgows Southside. SALE: 61 Jamieson Street sold £85,000. This is an excellent potential investment opportunity with expected rents of £475 pcm (£5700 per annum) with strong tenant demand coming from key workers at The Victoria Infirmary Hospital & students at Langside College. Excellent transport facilities being within close proximity to Queens Park & Crosshill train stations and the major bus route of Victoria Road. Highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this property. Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as are the highly acclaimed Southside treasures of The Hidden Gardens and Tramway Theatre. SALE: 39 Jamieson Street sold £92,500.....Apartment easily rented to professionals or via excellent student demand. ***WAS SOLD £75,500*** To be sold as Lot 10a by Public Auction on Tuesday 20th March 2012 at 7.30pm at the Radisson BLU Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL. Contact Future Property Auctions: Tel: (+44) 0141-632-6599 Email:email@example.com or go to our dedicated auction website at www.FuturePropertyAuctions.co.uk -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 46835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.