This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Osprey Road, Birmingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- A DETACHED residence
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge/ diner
- Off road parking PLUS garage
- Convenient location
A three bedroom DETACHED residence situated in a convenient location with easy access to local shopping facilities and transport networks. The accommodation comprises:hallway, lounge/ diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage and rear garden.
A three bedroom DETACHED residence situated in a convenient location with easy access to local shopping facilities and transport networks. The accommodation comprises:hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage and rear garden.
Having paved driveway, lawned area to side and front door leading into:
Having radiator, laminate floor, dado rail and doors off to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' ( 3.20m x 2.13m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, wall, base and drawer units with rolltop worksurface over, oven, hob, extractor, one and a half sink and drainer and radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 18' 4" x 14' max ( 5.59m x 4.27m max )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed patio door to rear elevation, two radiators and stairs to first floor.
Having double glazed frosted window to the side elevation, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
Having leaded window to the front elevation, radiator and door to:
Having double glazed frosted window to the side elevation and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Having low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and radiator.
Garage 16' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.36m )
Having utility area.
Being mainly laid to lawn, shrubs and fencing to boundaries.
From the Shipways office in Shirley start out on Stratford Road towards the Robin Hood Island. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit signposted City Centre. Turn right onto the A4040 signposted Acocks Green, Yardley. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A4040 signposted Acocks Green, Yardley. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Olton Boulevard East - B4514 signposted Olton. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Olton Boulevard East - B4514. Turn right onto Bretton Road. Turn left onto Wildfell Road. Turn right onto Gospel Lane. Turn left onto Harrier Road. Turn left onto Osprey Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.