2 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Bonchurch, Isle Of Wight
Character stone cottage, built CIRCA 1850 and set in an elevated position giving sea views to the English Channel. Situated on the end of a row of three cottages in Upper Bonchurch, in proximity to both country and coastal walks. Extended to the rear on two floors it now has a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob plus under counter space for fridge plus plumbing for washing machine. There is a living room to the front with sea views and a dining room to the rear with small window and french doors to the rear. On the first floor are the two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with bath, pedestal washbasin and w/c. The gardens are mainly to the front and are elevated from the road with sea views. There is a small courtyard area at the rear and to the side is a storage shed.
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Receptions & Kitchen
• Character Stone Cottage Built Circa 1850
• Sea Views From Both the Property and Garden
• Gas Fired Heating Via Radiators
• Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
• Chain Free
|Living Room||12' x10'10" (3.66m x3.3m). |
|Dining Room||11'11" x 10' (3.63m x 3.05m). |
|Kitchen||9'7" x 8'7" (2.92m x 2.62m). |
|Bedroom 1||12' x 10'8" (3.66m x 3.25m). |
|Bedroom 2||9'10" x 8'10" (3m x 2.7m). |
|Bathroom||9'2" x 7'6" (2.8m x 2.29m). |
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVR120031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter , Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.