This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom house for sale
Sunnydale, Farnborough Park, Kent
- Exceptional standard of living
- 3 reception rooms, gym, cinema
- 5 en suite bedrooms
- Self contained teenage suite
- Indoor pool complex with bar
Willow Lodge is located in the prestigious and gated Farnborough Park. Within close proximity of Locksbottom village, providing local shopping facilities including a Sainsbury's superstore and, public houses and restaurants including the popular Michelin rated Chapter One restaurant.
- Comprehensive Shopping: The Glades in Bromley and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
- Mainline Rail Services: Orpington (2 miles) to London Bridge (15 minutes), Waterloo East, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria, Blackfriars and Ashford International.
- Primary Schools: Crofton, Darrick Wood and Keston.
- Secondary Schools: St Olaves, Newstead Wood for Girls, Darrick Wood, Ravenswood.
- Private Schools: Bromley High School, Bickley Park, Eltham College for Boys in Mottingham, Farringtons and Babington House in Chislehurst.
- Motorway Links: The A21 Hastings Road leads to Junction 4 of the M25 giving access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, Channel Tunnel Terminus, Ebbsfleet International, the South Coast and Bluewater shopping centre.
Simply a magnificent and imposing executive home, offering elegant and well planned accommodation, finished to an exceptionally high standard. This luxurious property has been built to Liberty Home's renowned meticulous design, including state of the art home automation and bespoke fittings, fixtures and joinery. Located in the heart of the prestigious Farnborough Park, Willow Lodge will exceed most expectations.
Points of note include
- Speakercraft integral audio system.
- CCTV security system with intercom and camera to the entrance gates.
- Oak doors, double glazed sash windows, deep skirting boards, coving and high ceilings.
- The reception hall features two beautiful oak cloak cabinets and ceramic tiled floor. Downstairs cloakroom fitted with Chamber oak vanity unit and Artelinea Sanitary ware. Undoubtedly the centerpiece of the reception hall is an elegant oak staircase that turns to the first floor, featuring galleried landing.
- The impressive study is fitted with Chambers Oak and Burr Oak furniture with white glass tops. A delightful bay window enjoys an outlook to the front garden.
- The elegant double aspect drawing room features a fine limestone fireplace inset with remote controlled electric fire. The bay window lets in an abundance of natural light, setting an appealing environment for entertaining.
- The informal sitting room to the rear of the house has a stylish recessed fireplace inset with remote controlled electric fire. Double door access to the garden terrace.
- The fabulous kitchen/dining/family room is superb for entertaining and opens directly onto the garden terrace. The beautiful and contemporary kitchen was designed by Chambers, comprising an extensive range of Walnut and Burr Walnut wall and base units. Stone 'Italia' work surfaces. A bespoke hand made glass dining table unit is attached to a central island unit. Miele integral appliances include induction electric ceramic hob (with extractor over), twin integrated fridge, coffee machine, microwave, and dishwasher. Integral twin Wolfe oven, Sub Zero fridge and freezer, twin Viking wine fridges and a Zip tap dispensing instant boiling water and chilled filtered water. A stylish feature wall finishes the room, incorporating a recessed fireplace inset with remote controlled electric fire.
- Adjoining utility room with matching kitchen wall and base units. Miele washing machine, tumble dryer, twin matching dryer cabinets. Door to garden terrace.
- The indoor swimming pool complex is an exceptional entertaining area and undoubtedly a fine feature of the ground floor. It comprises a heated swimming pool featuring an electric automated cover, chrome water spout and Jacuzzi spa. A striking and bespoke bar with integral sink, fridge and wine fridge. The complex enjoys an abundance of natural light and gives direct access to the rear garden terrace.
- An extremely elegant master suite provides pure luxury. It comprises sitting room with double doors opening onto the rear balcony. The bedroom is fitted with a bank of bespoke Chambers Oak and Burr Oak wardrobes featuring a beautiful walk-in-wardrobe. The magnificent bathroom features a Villeroy & Boch Jacuzzi bath with remote control, Dorn Bracht Rain Sky E Shower, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, Aqua Vision mirrored Plasma TV and Chamber Oak and Burr Oak fitted vanity unit.
- There are four further en suite bedrooms, all of which include wardrobes.
- The second floor has excellent versatility. It would be an impressive teenage self contained suite, comprising a Home Cinema Room with 8' screen, projector and Lutron lighting, providing the ultimate in home cinema experience. A bedroom and adjoining gymnasium with walk in storage room and en suite shower room. A study and a kitchen/breakfast room complete the suite.
- Willow Lodge sits in a prominent position behind a pillared in out driveway, accessed via wrought iron electric gates. The driveway provides parking for numerous vehicles, with further parking available within the double integral garage. Mature trees and bushes run to the perimeter, with a central front lawn. Access to the rear garden is available via one side of the property. The wonderful landscaped garden is mainly lawn, but also features a generous terrace that is excellent for alfresco entertaining. Mature trees to the border provide privacy.
From our offices in Locksbottom, turn right into Crofton Road and then left after the Black Horse Public House into Park Avenue (restricted access). Take the first right into Sunnydale and Willow Lodge can be found shortly on the right hand side of the road.