1 bedroom retirement property for saleMayfair Court Park Road, Timperley, Altrincham, WA15
- Telephone door entry system & 24 hour emergency pull cords
- Electric storage radiators & uPVC double glazing
- Entrance hall
- Lounge/Dining room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with modern fitted units and built in oven/hob
- Bathroom with modern coloured suite & shower
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Communal Lounge and laundry
- Resident house manager and guest suite
- Communal gardens
Mayfair Court was built in 1997 by McCarthy & Stone and is specifically aimed at the retirement market. The development is in a prominent, enviable position in the heart of Timperley village. Number 35 is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
From our Timperley office proceed along Park Road and the block is on the immediate left.
Communal Entrance Hall with access to communal meeting/lounge area
Private Entrance Hall
Hardwood front door, large walk-in storage cupboard with shelving and water cylinder. Ceiling coving and emergency pull cord. 1 Power point.
14’8 x 10’2. Two uPVC double glazed windows. Electric storage heater. Emergency pull cord. Television and telephone points. Feature fireplace housing electric fire. 6 Power points. Ceiling coving. Double doors with multi pane frosted panes.
10’x 5’9. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Built in “Tricity Bendix” electric cooker. 4 Ring “Tricity Bendix” electric hob. Built in overhead extractor. Space for fridge and freezer. 3 Power points. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling coving. Wall heater. Tiling to full wall height and splashbacks. uPVC double glazed window.
11’6 x 8’9. Built in mirror fronted wardrobe with hanging rails and storage shelving. Emergency pull cord. Electric storage heater. 4 Power points. uPVC double glazed window. Ceiling coving.
6’8 x 5’6. Fitted with a coloured suite comprising, panelled bath with shower over. Vanity unit wash hand basin with storage cupboards. Mirror above with courtesy light. Electric towel radiator. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Ceiling coving. Tiling to full wall height.
There are landscaped gardens surrounding the property.
Leasehold with a balance of 125 years and subject to a ground rent of £137.50 per half year
£760 per half year
Trafford – Band B
The block is restricted to people over 60 years old (or 55 years old if partner is over 60 years old)
By appointment with the agents
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference mayfair35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Dean, Timperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.