This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Chalkland Rise, Brighton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family home
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- One/ Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker
- Private driveway leading to garage
- Audio Tour available on Rightmove
Fox and Sons are very pleased to present this detached house. The property comprises of four/five bedrooms, one or two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with a range cooker, private driveway leading to the garage. This property is situated in a very popular area of Woodingdean.
Fox and Sons are very pleased to present this detached house. The property comprises of four/five bedrooms, one or two reception rooms, fitted kitchen with a range cooker, private driveway leading to the garage. This property is situated in a very popular area of Woodingdean and is close to local schools and bus routes.
Entrance hall with laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" x 15' 2" excluding bay extending to ( 3.91m x 4.62m excluding bay extending to )
Double glazed bay window to the front with views across Woodingdean. Fireplace with mantle and hearth, tv point, recessed spotlights, laminate flooring and a picture rail.
Suite comprising of enclosed panel bath, low level push button w/c and wash hand basin. Fitted shower cubicle, tiled walls and flooring, radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three/ Playroom 13' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed window overlooking the side of the property, storage cupboard, recessed spotlights and a radiator.
Dining Room/bedroom Five 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property with a radiator and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom Four/study 9' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the front and side of the property with recessed spotlights.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 15' 7" ( 4.85m x 4.75m )
Fitted Kitchen with a range of base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Worktops surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Fitted 'Kenwood' Range gas cooker with six ring hob and double oven and 'Elica' cooker hood over. There is plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring, two radiators, recessed spotlights and two double glazed windows to the rear of the property. There is a double glazed door to the side of the property.
Stairs from hallway with a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property with views across Woodingdean. Radiator tv point and recessed spotlights and door to shared ensuite.
Shared En Suite Shower Room
Shared en suite shower room for bedrooms one and two. Velux window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level push button flush, radiator and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' ( 3.91m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property. Radiator recessed spotlights, laminate flooring and door to ensuite.
Lawned rear garden enclosed by fencing and shrub borders with timber garden shed.
Accessed via private driveway with double opening doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.