3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRiverside, Houston, Johnstone
Sold STC £279,995
- 3 Beds
- Detached Bungalow
- En Suite
Well positioned 3 bedroom detached bungalow, Lovely setting at the start of Riverside a popular location at the edge of Houston. Comprising Reception hallway, Lounge, Dining room with patio doors, Fitted dining kitchen, 3 Bedrooms en-suite and family bathroom. Gas C/heat & D/glz. garage. Gardens.
Exceptionally well positioned 3 bedroom detached bungalow, Lovely setting at the start of Riverside one of the most popular locations within Houston. Good sized accommodation offered with great versatility of use. Currently configured to give entrance vestibule leading to reception hallway accessing lounge to front with feature picture window and access to separate dining room itself having French doors to the patio and rear gardens. 3 Bedrooms all with inbuilt wardrobes and the master having an en-suite shower room with mains fed Mira shower. Stylish 3 piece bathroom with electric over bath shower. Off white fronted fitted dining kitchen. The gardens are for the most part under lawn and of a good size. There is a single garage with light and power and additional car port from the driveway giving ample parking. Of course Gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate all that this bungalow has to offer.
Lounge 15' 6" x 16' 3" ( 4.72m x 4.95m )
Dining Room 9' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 14' at max. ( 2.97m x 4.27m at max. )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 13' ( 3.56m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW101929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.