This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Dovers Park, Bathford, Bath
- OPEN HOUSE - 1.30 - 3.00PM
- SAT 2ND JUNE
- CALL TO BOOK TIME SLOT
- Detached Family Home
- Village Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garden with Fabulous Views
- Garage & Parking
- Offered with No Onward Chain!!
This detached family home is set in the ever popular village of Bathford, close to local schools amenities, commuter routes to the fabulous Georgian city of Bath and the M4/M5 motorways. It is ideal for those who wish to put their own stamp on a property and is priced to allow for this.
This detached family home is set in the ever popular village of Bathford, close to local schools, amenities, commuter routes to the fabulous Georgian city of Bath and the M4/M5 motorways. It is ideal for those who wish to put their own stamp on a property and is priced to allow for this. An early internal viewing is recommended!
Windows to the front and side elevations, tiled floor, entrance door to....
Stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard housing unit supplying hot air central heating, second storage cupboard.
Sitting Room 12' 7" x 13' 4" ( 3.84m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with lovely views, feature fireplace with fitted electric fire, hot air vent, door with glazed panel over to....
Kitchen/ Dining Room 20' 8" x 10' 2" ( 6.30m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for fridge. washing machine and oven.
Doors to garden, courtesy door to the garage, door to...
Low level WC.
Hot air heating vent, loft hatch, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking garden, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with views.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
Double glazed door to the front elevation leading onto the balcony above the garage, double glazed window to the front with views.
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.90m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in overstairs storage cupboard.
Driveway to the garage, grassed lawn to the front with flower and shrub borders.
Garage 16' 1" x 7' 2" ( 4.90m x 2.18m )
Up and over door, power and lighting, water tap, courtesy door to the rear hallway.
Paved patio with steps to raised garden with open views to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.