This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom equestrian facility for sale
Stoke Road, Newton Longville
- Comprehensive Equestrian Facilities
- Two Yards with Stabling and Barns
- 40 x 20 Manege
- Approaching 5 Acres
A contemporary Georgian style farmhouse with exceptional equestrian facilities set in approaching 5 acres on the edge of the village.
Built a little over 30 years ago, this practical family home offers spacious and versatile accommodation, easy to maintain for those who will be spending most of their time in the stable yard. Double glazed windows have been installed and there is gas fired central heating.
The colonial style entrance leads into a large reception hall with a notably wide staircase to the first floor. The large sitting room is situated to the front with a Minster granite fireplace and both this and the dining room enjoy a double aspect and overlook the front paddocks. The library leads through to the conservatory, which has double doors opening out into the garden. The kitchen has a good size utility and separate laundry adjoining, whilst the rear hall has doors to the carport and to the study/office.
On the first floor there is a generous master bedroom and large en suite with a deep Jacuzzi bath. Guest bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property stands in a formal area of garden, laid predominantly to lawn with a paved terrace and summerhouse. To the front there is a paved terrace with stone balustrade, overlooking the large pond.
A driveway leads up to the property with a spur branching to the side of the house with parking area and carport. The driveway then carries on up to the yard.
Six Lodden loose boxes (14 x12) four with automatic drinkers.
Tack Room (14 x 13) Sink and water heater.
Feed Room with light and power.
Large Hay Barn
GROOMS DAY ACCOMMODATION/STORAGE ROOMS
Room 1 (14 x 12) staircase to first floor.
Kitchenette with built in units.
Wash Room with bath, basin and w.c.
Room 2 (14 x12)
A covered archway leads through to
Crendon Barn (50' x 46') with light, power and sliding doors.
Three Redmire Stables and Tack Room
Two Single Garages with light and power.
Two Storage Sheds with light and power.
Two Foaling Boxes
MANAGE (40m x 20m) with a passarda surface.
The land is divided into two principal paddocks, which are predominantly post and rail with water laid on.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.