This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Edmund Road, Hastings
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Victorian Mid-Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Original Features Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Separate Cloakrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an opportunity to acquire a well presented three bedroom Victorian mid-terrace house situated in the highly sought after & favoured residential area of Clive Vale close to good local schooling, amenities and a short distance from the historic Old Town of Hastings.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer an opportunity to acquire a three bedroom Victorian mid-terrace house enjoying original Victorian features throughout with accommodation including lounge, separate dining room, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom with separate w.c. The property externally benefits from off road parking to the front and a private rear garden to the rear. The property is situated in the highly sought after and favoured residential area of Clive Vale close to good local schooling, amenities and a short distance from the historic Old Town of Hastings. Viewing is considered essential!
Private front door into
With stripped back original flooring, dado rail with coving, door into
Original features including stripped back wooden flooring, dado rail, picture rail, feature archway, Victorian wall mounted centrally heated radiator, understairs storage cupboard, door into
Lounge 15' into bay x 12' into recess ( 4.57m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
Open fireplace with wooden surround & inset wood burning stove, original wooden flooring, picture rail, Victorian wall mounted centrally heated radiator, original coving and part double glazed & part single glazed original sash bay window to the front aspect. Into
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, stripped back original flooring, picture rail, coving to ceiling and single glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 23' 5" x 10' 7" max ( 7.14m x 3.23m max )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall & base units, worksurfaces with inset Butler sink with mixer tap & hose attachment, space for free standing Range cooker, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer with the necessary plumbing, space for dining, part original wooden flooring, part floor tiling with thermostatically controlled underfloor heating, stable style doors to the sides with French style doors to the rear with also a single glazed sash window to the side aspect. Door into
Comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin, wall mounted New (2009) energy efficient Viessman condensing combi boiler and single glazed window to the rear aspect.
From Entrance Hall, stairs rise to First Floor Landing with picture rail, dado rail and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 4" into recess x 15' 1" into bay ( 4.98m into recess x 4.60m into bay )
Stripped back wooden flooring, picture rail, loft access, three wall mounted centrally heated radiators and bay window to the front aspect with part double glazed & part single glazed sash windows providing partial sea views.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 2" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.10m into recess )
Stripped back wooden flooring, picture rail, built in wardrobe with overhead storage cupboard, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and single glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 4" into recess ( 3.35m x 2.84m into recess )
Stripped back wooden flooring, picture rail, cast iron fireplace, additional loft access, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and single glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
Comprising free standing Roll top bath with mixer taps & shower attachment & overhead shower, wash hand basin, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, part paneled walls and single glazed sash window to the side aspect.
Low level w.c, stripped back flooring, wash hand basin, part paneled walls and single glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing parking for one car
To the rear of the property there is a well presented private rear garden with paved patio area leading to an area predominantly laid to lawn with an area of decking to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.