This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Harley Close, Worksop
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Prime Location
William H Brown are pleased to be the selling agent of this superbly presented four bedroom detached property, located within one of the most sought after residential areas in Worksop. The property benefits from an attractive open plan entrance and hallway.
Viewing's are most highly recommended on this very well presented detached property. Located in a popular residential area of worksop the property offers four bedrooms, En Suite to the Master, two/three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and gardens.
19 Harley Close
With entrance door, two front facing double glazed windows, down lighters to the ceiling, vinyl flooring, central heating radiator with cover, open plan stairs and landing area offering an attractive first impressions to visitors upon entrance.
Lounge 13' 4" x 16' 9" to the bay ( 4.06m x 5.11m to the bay )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, two central heating radiators, living flamed gas fire with marble inset and hearth and wooden surround over, TV point, coving to the ceiling and double doors leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.62m )
With double glazed French doors opening out onto the rear garden, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.15m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridgefreezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob and hood over, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, double glazed French doors opening out onto the rear garden with two double glazed side panels, rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, down lighters to the ceiling and a door leading into the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.55m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, central heating radiator and a door to the side of the property.
Downstairs Wc 4' x 6' 4" ( 1.22m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiling to splash backs, vinyl flooring, extractor fan and central heating radiator.
Open plan with a front facing double glazed window, built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and access to the loft space that has light connected.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 10' 6" to the wardrobes ( 4.01m x 3.20m to the wardrobes )
Fitted with a range of built in wardrobes, two rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, TV point and a door leading into the En Suite.
En Suite 4' 10" x 7' 4" ( 1.47m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a double walk in shower enclosure with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, shaver point, central heating radiator, down lighters to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed obscure window.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 11" to the wardrobes ( 3.48m x 3.63m to the wardrobes )
Fitted with a range of built in wardrobes, fitted shelving, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.23m )
With side facing and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 10' 11" ( 2.54m x 3.33m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' ( 2.46m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a walk in shower enclosure with shower, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, shaver point, down lighters to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a side facing obscure double glazed window.
With a front up and over access door with power and light connected.
To the front of the property is open plan with lawn area, a variety of plants, trees and shrubs, outside light, double width driveway leading to the garage.
Enclosed garden to the rear, with a wooden panelled fence to the sides and rear, patio seating area, lawn area, a variety of mixed plants, trees and shrubs, outside water tap and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.