This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Strawberrybank Road, Kilmarnock
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedroom semi detached sandstone villa
- Impressive views over Kay Park
- Vestibule & Hallway
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Second Reception Room
- Downstairs bedroom and bathroom
- Three upstairs bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Walled rear gardens and paved front garden
Impressive 4 bedroom semi detached villa with open views of Kay Park. Accom: vestibule, hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, 2nd reception room, downstairs bedroom and bathroom. On the upper level there are 3 bedrooms, a box room and shower room. There is also front and rear gardens, gas C/H and D/G.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market 'Fineview'. This rarely available traditional red sandstone semi detached, one and half storey villa has impressive views over Kay Park and merits an early viewing. The property offers spacious, flexible accommodation over two levels with four bedrooms, three public rooms, a bathroom and a shower room. The accommodation is comprised of entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge with bay window, dining room leading to kitchen, a second reception room, downstairs master bedroom and downstairs bathroom. On the upper floor there is a box room/ walk-in cupboard housing the boiler, a further three bedrooms and a shower room.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is fully enclosed with paved and chipped areas and gate to the side with access to the rear garden. The extensive walled rear garden has large patio area, lawned area, flowerbeds stocked with mature shrubs and garden hut. There is also an additional brick-built garden store/ coal shed.
Kilmarnock offers a wide selection of amenities including sporting facilities, shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give a regular service throughout the area and into Glasgow. The M77/A71 is also within 3 miles providing additional links throughout Ayrshire. The property is situated directly across from Kay Park and therefore benefits from additional facilities and open views.
Lounge 19' 4" x 14' 2" ( 5.89m x 4.32m )
Feature fireplace, bay window and ornate ceiling.
2nd Reception Room 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
Dining Room 15' x 12' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.89m )
Situated at the rear of the property and leading to kitchen. Fireplace.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 8' 4" ( 5.46m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.89m )
Downstairs master bedroom.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 6' ( 2.84m x 1.83m )
Box Room 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
Upstairs box room housing combi boiler.
Bedroom 2 16' 11" at max x 13' 5" at max ( 5.16m at max x 4.09m at max )
On the upper level.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" at max x 10' 11" at max ( 4.09m at max x 3.33m at max )
On the upper level.
Bedroom 4 13' 4" at max x 10' 10" at max ( 4.06m at max x 3.30m at max )
On the upper level.
Shower Room 8' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.18m )
Front and rear gardens. The front garden is fully enclosed with paved and chipped areas and gate to the side with access to the rear garden. The extensive walled rear garden has large patio area, lawned area, flower beds stocked with mature shrubs and garden hut. There is also an additional brick-built garden store/ coal shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.