4 bedroom detached house for saleCannon Way, Higher Kinnerton, Chester
Sold STC £285,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom & Ensuite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Fitted Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- Village Location
A well presented four bedroom detached house set within landscaped gardens with wide tarmac driveway and 17 foot integral garage. The property is situated in the popular village of Higher Kinnerton which offers amenities to include primary school, two public houses, village store and post office.
A detached house set within landscaped front and rear gardens with the benefit of a wide tarmac driveway leading to a 17 foot integral garage. The well presented and spacious accommodation briefly comprises hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and utility; area off, inner hall with doors to garage and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is situated in the popular village of Higher Kinnerton which has local amenities to include primary school, two public houses, village store and post office. It is within easy reach of Chester city centre and the A55 road networks.
Double glazed door opens to
With wood effect laminate floor, coved ceiling, radiator with cover, staircase to First Floor and door to
Lounge 18' x 11' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.56m )
With feature limestone fireplace with inset gas fire on a raised hearth, coved ceiling, wood effect laminate floor, three wall lights, dado rail, radiator, t.v.point, double glazed box bay window to front and glazed double doors to
Dining Room 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
With coved ceiling, wood effect laminate floor, dado rail, radiator, door to Kitchen and double glazed patio doors to
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Of UPVC construction over a brick base with double glazed roof panels with fitted blinds, wood effect laminate floor, t.v.point, double glazed windows and double glazed patio door to side.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of light wood effect wall and base units with granite effect worktops with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, built in stainless steel fronted electric oven and grill, integral fridge freezer, tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, under pelmet lights, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to Inner Hall and arch to
Utility Area 7' 1" x 4' 7" ( 2.16m x 1.40m )
With units to match the Kitchen units, with granite effect work tops and inset circular sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed door to rear.
With tiled floor, cove ceiling, access to understairs store cupboard, door to garage and door to cloakroom.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising vanity washhand basin with storage beneath, w.c., tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
With loft hatch, built in airing cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Fitted with an extensive range of light wood effect wardrobes, bedside cabinets and drawer unit, further overstairs storage cupboard, t.v.point, radiator, double glazed window to front and door to
En Suite 6' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.98m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with chromed mixer shower, vanity washhand basin with storage beneath, w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor, chromed towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" to wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 3.43m to wardrobes x 2.51m )
With built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.46m )
This room is currently being used as a Study. With radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.38m max x 2.62m max )
With built in double wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over with glazed screen, half pedestal washhand basin, w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed light, chromed towel radiator, electric shaver point and deep silled double glazed window to rear.
The property is approached via a wide tarmac drive providing off road parking for two vehicles and leading to the
INTEGRAL GARAGE 17'10 x 8'6
with up and over door to front, light and power, space for freezer, wall mounted boiler and door to Inner Hall.
The front garden is principally laid to lawn with deep shrubbery border and specimen trees. A timber gate opens to a paved path to the right elevation leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a block paved patio area with decorative water feature and raised gravel borders, a lawned garden beyond with shrubbery borders and panel fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS107477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.