This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Butterfly Close, Church Village, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive Modern Detached
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Upgraded Bathrooms & Cloakroom
- Viewings Are Highly Recommended
An executive style extended modern detached family home with a larger than average private Garden on this sought after development in Church Village. The property is beautifully presented throughout and boasts of spacious and versatile accommodation to suit all families.
EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH AMPLE PARKING & A STUNNING GARDEN
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a modern detached family home situated on this sought after development in Church Village. The property is beautifully presented throughout and internal viewings of the property come highly recommended to fully appreciate.
The property boasts of a stunning enclosed rear Garden with a water feature and decked sun terrace area, three spacious Reception rooms with a modern Kitchen & Utility room, upgraded Cloakroom, Landing, four double Bedrooms with contemporary decoration throughout and a stunning En suite to the master Bedroom. The family Bathroom has been recently refurbished also.
Ideally located for access to the M4, Church Village Bypass and A470, this is an ideal location for commuters needing access to Cardiff, Pontypridd, Bridgend, Llantrisant and the Vale of Glamorgan.
There are a vast range of amenities close by including: Llantrisant Retail Park, Schools, Public Transport and Leisure Facilities.
Wood panelled front door to the Reception Hall. Panelled radiator. Power points. Telephone point. Textured ceiling. Central heating thermostat control. Staircase rising to the first floor with newel posts and spindles. Door to understairs storage cupboard. White panelled colonial style doors to:
A contemporary style two piece suite in white comprising: low level WC and wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboard. Panelled radiator. Tiled flooring. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' ( 3.99m x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with aspect to the front Garden & Drive. Feature fireplace with electric coal effect fire and sandstone hearth and surround. TV aerial point. Power points. Textured ceiling. Ornate coving to the ceiling. Panelled radiator.
UPVC double glazed french doors to the rear elevation giving access to the Landscaped Garden. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation giving aspect to the Garden. Textured ceiling. Ornate coving to the ceiling. Panelled radiator. Telephone point. Power points. Two ceiling light points. Double opening colonial style doors to:
Family Room 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Power points. Wall mounted fuse box.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.67m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards, drawers and display cabinets with light wood effect doors and complimentary work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan above. Tiled flooring. Walls are part tiled. Panelled radiator. Space for table and chairs. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Landscaped Garden. UPVC double glazed french doors to the rear giving access to the Garden.
Utility Room 5' 1" x 5' 1" ( 1.55m x 1.55m )
Double glazed door to the side elevation. Panelled radiator. Continuation of tiled flooring. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Textured ceiling. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Extractor. Matching wall and base units with cupboards.
Access to the loft space with pull down ladder. Loft is boarded. Power points. Panelled radiator. Door to built in airing cupboard. Textured ceiling. White panelled colonial style doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 7" plus door recess ( 4.24m x 2.92m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Built in double wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving. Telephone point. TV aerial point. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
A contemporary three piece suite in white comprising: fitted shower cubicle with mains pressure shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Walls are tiled. Tiled flooring. Extractor. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Textured ceiling. Spotlights to the ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" plus door recess x 9' 8" ( 3.23m plus door recess x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Landscaped Garden. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Landscaped Garden. Panelled radiator. Built in double wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving. Power points.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 8' 2" max ( 3.86m x 2.49m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Power points.
A contemporary style three piece suite in white comprising: panelled Bath with mains pressure shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Walls are tiled. Extractor. Textured ceiling. Spotlight to the ceiling. Tiled flooring UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Stainless steel heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a Driveway offering ample parking for several vehicles. Side access to the rear Garden.
The rear Garden has been beautifully landscaped and comprises of a lawned Garden. Paved sun terrace area ideal for table and chairs. Garden shed to remain. Wooden bridge with water feature leading to the decked sun terrace. The Garden is enclosed by timber fencing with access to the front of the property. Feature gravelled areas. Mature shrubs and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.