3 bedroom detached house for sale
Holm Crescent, Fenwick, Kilmarnock
like this property?Call 01563 612004
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
Detached chalet bungalow set within popular village of Fenwick. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing front and rear gardens and garage. Energy Rating F.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this family sized detached chalet bungalow within the popluar village of fenwick. Accommodation comprises; reception hall, lounge/dining, fitted kitchen, downstair bedroom, bathroom. The upper floor has 2 double sized bedrooms and storeroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, single size gagrage, driveway giving off street parking, gardens to front and rear, rear gardens with countryside views.
Fenwick has a school, nursery, two hotels and post office, bus services give regular transport into Kilmarnock and surrounding as well as into glasgow city as required. The M77 is also available providing links throughtout ayrshire and into glasgow.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.84m )
Dining Room 11' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.39m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 2" extending to 9' 7" into door ( 3.00m x 2.49m extending to 2.92m into door )
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.