2 bedroom flat for saleOld College Court, Upper Holly Hill Road, Upper Belvedere, Kent
RE/MAX Select are pleased to offer this immaculate two bedroom split-level apartment located in the Grade II Listed building of College Court. Accommodation comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, two bedrooms, shower room and en-suite bathroom. Other benefits include secure parking with electronic gates, double glazed sash-windows, communal hall with exposed beams. Old College Court is well located for local schools, amenities and Belvedere station.
2m x 1.24m (6' 4" x 4' 1")Wash-hand basin, w/c, tiled walls and floor, radiator.
5.54m x 2.64m (18' 2" x 8' 8") Two sash windows to side, electric fire and surround, carpet, two radiators.
4.09m x 2.31m (13' 5" x 7' 7") Range of wood-effect wall and base units with black granite-effect worktops. Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob, extractor, sink and mixer tap. Integrated fridge, freezer, washer/dryer. Tiled walls and floor, combi-boiler in cupboard.
4.34m x 3.63m (14' 3" x 11' 11") Sash window to side, carpet, radiator, door to en-suite.
Sash window to side, shower cubicle, vanity unit, w/c, tiles walls and floor.
3.63m x 1.93m (11' 11" x 6' 4") Window to front, built-in mirrored wardrobes, carpet, radiator.
Bath with shower mixer, w/c, wash-hand basin, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel-warmer.
- Set within a Grade 2 Listed former college, which boasts vaulted ceilings, galleried landing and a grand oak communal atrium
- Small communal garden area with seating
- Maintenance charge £138 per month
- 115 years remaining on lease
- Allocated parking behind secure gates
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33811771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2510945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Select, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.