This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Dudrich Close, London
- 3 Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Family Bathroom & En-suite
- Very Good Condition
- Quiet Location
- Beautiful Front & Rear Gardens
A 3 bedroom detached bungalow offering beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens, a family bathroom as well as an en-suite to the third bedroom and off street parking, with the added benefit of a garage. The property is situated in a quiet location and is in a good condition throughout.
An opportunity to acquire this three bedroom bungalow offering beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens, a family bathroom as well as an en-suite to the third bedroom and off street parking, with the added benefit of a garage. This detached property is set within a quiet location and has been well maintained leaving this home in a good condition throughout. Viewing's are recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Large Entrance Hall
Bright feel with under stairs storage cupboard, wood flooring, radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 14' ( 5.33m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear, patio doors opening to garden.
Fitted Kitchen 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Wall and base level units, double glazed window to front, one bowl stainless steel sink, work surfaces and tiling, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 9' 6" ( 4.27m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes radiator, Velux style windows to rear.
En-Suite To Bedroom Three
A beautiful landscaped garden with an array of flower and plant surrounding shrubs. Paved area, outdoor lights, surrounding steps/path leading to the garage.
Garage 16' 9" x 10' ( 5.11m x 3.05m )
Power light, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.